What are your favorite PAID APPS?

Search This thread

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Just got a $25 Google Play giftcard from my GF as a part of my Valentine's Day gift (part 2 will be the Galaxy Gear 2 when it comes out!).... so my question to you guys is what are some of your favorite paid apps for your Android?!

PS- I don't really play games on my phone, so game recommendations are appreciated, but I probably won't buy any!

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
You NEED ROM toolbox pro (there's a sale right now) it has all the goods you need. And Titanium backup if you don't have it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

negativzeroe

May 1, 2011
I agree. Those two are very good, but also I love the SlideIT keyboard. You can try the free version for like two weeks before buying. Poweramp is a great media player that I bought way back on the OG Evo, but I do like the stock one on this phone. Drastic is a great DS emulator if you wanna catch up on Pokemon. And of course there is XDA Premium or HD.

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
@daniel4653 Already have ROM Toolbox Pro and Titanium Backup (with pro key also)
@negativzeroe Already have SwiftKey.... I live and die by it! haha also I do not use my phone to play music and not too big on gaming on my phone as I said in OP and already have Tapatalk.

Thanks though fellas.... bring on any more!

HPferoxCraft

Jul 24, 2013
I've had 3Minit for a while.... can't live without it!

I don't ever do games but I tried Zen Pinball's Empire Strikes Back and wow that's amazing. Its only like a buck and really shows off the phones screen. Battery sucker though.
Lapse It PRO is a really awesome time lapse/stop motion app. You can record in full hd with pro, me and the kid been making Lego movies with it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
I don't ever do games but I tried Zen Pinball's Empire Strikes Back and wow that's amazing. Its only like a buck and really shows off the phones screen. Battery sucker though.
Lapse It PRO is a really awesome time lapse/stop motion app. You can record in full hd with pro, me and the kid been making Lego movies with it.

The S4 can already record in slow/fast mo.

leaderbuilder

These are most of my paid apps. I see others recommend them too and you've already got some too.
Titanium Pro, RomToolbox, RootExplorer, Greenify (paid/donation) version, Smart IR Remote, Mobile Odin Pro, SuperSU Pro, 3Minit (paid) and iSyncr for iTunes.

HPferoxCraft

Jul 24, 2013
The S4 can already record in slow/fast mo.

Lol I shouldve emphasized the stop motion animation part, it's actually really cool, you can set it to auto so you don't have to keep pausing and recording and it's extremely fluid. If you like making stop motion movies anyway.