No registration required

[Q] MMS APN problems

OP dobber232

17th February 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
I can't seem to find a fix for my MMS. I went from Sprint to Page Plus with my Epic Touch 4g. Everything works fine, web, apps, youtube, etc. However I cannot send or receive pic messages or long texts. I have tried manually inputting the verizon APN settings but they won't take and I am still not able to figure it out. Is there any package I can install to just take care of this crap? Every time I manually change it within a ffew hours I get an error message and my settings switch back to Sprint settings. I ask about a package because I saw that in one of the settings in the ##data# menu there is a APN selection and in there it has Sprint as the one and only option. I'm curious if I can install Verizon settings and remove sprint or at least have the option to switch in that menu. I also tried installing go sms and that also did not work. Please help, it is annoying having to email pictures back and forth in order to send pics and big messages.
17th February 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #2  
Flag Aurora
Thanks Meter: 827

1,205 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobber232

I can't seem to find a fix for my MMS. I went from Sprint to Page Plus with my Epic Touch 4g. Everything works fine, web, apps, youtube, etc. However I cannot send or receive pic messages or long texts. I have tried manually inputting the verizon APN settings but they won't take and I am still not able to figure it out. Is there any package I can install to just take care of this crap? Every time I manually change it within a ffew hours I get an error message and my settings switch back to Sprint settings. I ask about a package because I saw that in one of the settings in the ##data# menu there is a APN selection and in there it has Sprint as the one and only option. I'm curious if I can install Verizon settings and remove sprint or at least have the option to switch in that menu. I also tried installing go sms and that also did not work. Please help, it is annoying having to email pictures back and forth in order to send pics and big messages.

Delete the sprint apn… and create a page plus one… make sure its picked as the active apn and save it..
The Following User Says Thank You to Gil81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil81

Delete the sprint apn… and create a page plus one… make sure its picked as the active apn and save it..

How does one do this? Can you give me a walk-through? I'm relatively new to this stuff..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread