FORUMS

Hauwei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

OnePlus 2 Bares All in New Tear Down Gallery

Last year, the launch of the OnePlus One, dubbed ‘the flagship killer’, visibly … more

Focus – An Attractive But Raw Gallery Replacement

Focus is an attractive new app built by XDA members Liam Spradlin … more

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

CWM for Tx 4.3 root + deodex for LB

60 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By blackcat1XIII, Member on 18th February 2014, 05:11 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
delete
Last edited by blackcat1XIII; 3rd March 2014 at 06:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackcat1XIII For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th February 2014, 07:42 AM |#2  
Oohhlala's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat1XIII

you need TX LT29i 4.3 295 root + deodex ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2650844 )
step 1: unable developer options = touch consecutive to build number
then unable USB debugging
step 2: download https://www.mediafire.com/?u24b9dpg2p3362d
then unrar it
step 3: plug the USB cable and run install.bat chose 1 and wait a few seconds then enter to continues
in the display of phone chose grant => ok

Sorry for my bad english

You meant untick usb debugging? This is the first time i see a method to install cwm without ticked usb debugging
18th February 2014, 07:56 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oohhlala

You meant untick usb debugging? This is the first time i see a method to install cwm without ticked usb debugging

no. i say unable USB debugging.
18th February 2014, 08:22 AM |#4  
Oohhlala's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat1XIII

no. i say unable USB debugging.

sorry mate, i dont understand exactly what u meant. Did you meant : enable usb debugging ? ( tick to active usb debuggin feature )
18th February 2014, 08:39 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Ya.. I also don't understand. Unable means not to tick the usb debugging?
18th February 2014, 08:55 AM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joonlin

Ya.. I also don't understand. Unable means not to tick the usb debugging?

Sorry for my bad english
tick the usb debugging then continues
18th February 2014, 09:50 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat1XIII

you need TX LT29i 4.3 295 root + deodex ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2650844 )
step 1: unable developer options = touch consecutive to build number
then tick the USB debugging
step 2: download https://www.mediafire.com/?u24b9dpg2p3362d
then unrar it
step 3: plug the USB cable and run install.bat chose 1 and wait a few seconds then enter to continues
in the display of phone chose grant => ok

Sorry for my bad english

I have tried this method.. not working. error on mounting sdcard. You can try to flash something with the CWM and try can it works.
18th February 2014, 12:23 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joonlin

I have tried this method.. not working. error on mounting sdcard. You can try to flash something with the CWM and try can it works.

sr for my bad english.i have fix the tutorial but it realy work.and that is my video for CWM Tx 4.3
18th February 2014, 12:38 PM |#9  
devilmaycry2020's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 160
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat1XIII

sr for my bad english.i have fix the tutorial but it realy work.and that is my video for CWM Tx 4.3

in your video didn't prove you can flash something in CWM. I could boot to CWM too but couldn't flash any file storage in sdcard1 or sdcard0
18th February 2014, 01:05 PM |#10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmaycry2020

in your video didn't prove you can flash something in CWM. I could boot to CWM too but couldn't flash any file storage in sdcard1 or sdcard0

i can flash "flash.zip" in sdcard1.i am uploading my video for it.wait me a few minutes
18th February 2014, 01:22 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmaycry2020

in your video didn't prove you can flash something in CWM. I could boot to CWM too but couldn't flash any file storage in sdcard1 or sdcard0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uRYs...ature=youtu.be
i can flash from sdcard1

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes