5,600,725 Members 38,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Usb not recognized

Tip us?

onkar0027
Old
(Last edited by onkar0027; 28th January 2014 at 02:36 PM.) Reason: incomplete information and spelling mistakes
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Unhappy Usb not recognized

I was about to flash boot.img using flashboot each time I connect windows says usb device not recognized I have installed htc sync manager and even cyanogenmod ADB universal drivers still face same problem I went to fastboot in bootloader still usb not recognized before flashing I haven't enabled usb debugging is this the reason for it if yes then what is the solution
I am on htc droid dna s-on I can still enter into recovery and stuck in boot logo

help

onkar0027
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
I can only do is adb sidebar in recovery coz my pc reads my phone only in recovery can I push boot.img using adb sidebar
HoW?????

onkar0027
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
now I can only enter recovery and adb sidebar no drivers are working every time it says usb device not recognized coz I didn't enabled usb debugging before flashing a rom I have to install boot.img file now as I am s-on.... can I do a s-off using recovery and adb coz only they are left

help me I am stuck in a critical situation plllzzzz help

sdamark
Old
Thanks Meter 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by onkar0027 View Post
now I can only enter recovery and adb sidebar no drivers are working every time it says usb device not recognized coz I didn't enabled usb debugging before flashing a rom I have to install boot.img file now as I am s-on.... can I do a s-off using recovery and adb coz only they are left

help me I am stuck in a critical situation plllzzzz help
Download PDANet.
It will install the correct drivers.

If you feel I've helped, hit Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to sdamark For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

onkar0027
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdamark View Post
Download PDANet.
It will install the correct drivers.
done bro none of the driver recognizes my phone in flashboot

thayl0
Old
Thanks Meter 69

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
done bro none of the driver recognizes my phone in flashboot
It should ask you if you want to redownload the htc drivers when you pick that you have a htc branded phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to thayl0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

onkar0027
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Lightbulb post to end this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thayl0 View Post
It should ask you if you want to redownload the htc drivers when you pick that you have a htc branded phone.
posting to end this thread .. win 8.1 doesn't recognizes fastboot drivers it blocks the drivers I used my friend's pc running on win 8 and it worked
I used the proper drivers and flashed the img using fastboot ... thank you all for giving your time to my thread and giving replies

thayl0
Old
Thanks Meter 69

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
posting to end this thread .. win 8.1 doesn't recognizes fastboot drivers it blocks the drivers I used my friend's pc running on win 8 and it worked
I used the proper drivers and flashed the img using fastboot ... thank you all for giving your time to my thread and giving replies
I didn't realize you were on win 8.1

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app