New Forums Created for Windows 10 Development

Microsoft, looking to be a player in the game of giants with their recent announcement of … more

T-Mobile Expands Its LTE Network

T-Mobile US has announced moreLTE network expansion. The carrierwill provide asignal for the700 MHz band, … more

Kernel Source Available for HTC One M8

HTC pushed the Lollipop-based Sense update to the developer edition of the HTC One M8 just a couple … more

Asus Hints at Upcoming Week-long Battery Smartwatch

Asus hinted that their next smartwatch, succesor to the elegant ZenWatch, could feature … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Usb not recognized

OP onkar0027

28th January 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
I was about to flash boot.img using flashboot each time I connect windows says usb device not recognized I have installed htc sync manager and even cyanogenmod ADB universal drivers still face same problem I went to fastboot in bootloader still usb not recognized before flashing I haven't enabled usb debugging is this the reason for it if yes then what is the solution
I am on htc droid dna s-on I can still enter into recovery and stuck in boot logo

help
Last edited by onkar0027; 28th January 2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: incomplete information and spelling mistakes
28th January 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Unhappy
I can only do is adb sidebar in recovery coz my pc reads my phone only in recovery can I push boot.img using adb sidebar
HoW?????
28th January 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Unhappy
now I can only enter recovery and adb sidebar no drivers are working every time it says usb device not recognized coz I didn't enabled usb debugging before flashing a rom I have to install boot.img file now as I am s-on.... can I do a s-off using recovery and adb coz only they are left

help me I am stuck in a critical situation plllzzzz help
29th January 2014, 04:31 AM   |  #4  
sdamark's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fountain Hills, AZ.
Thanks Meter: 270
 
395 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onkar0027

now I can only enter recovery and adb sidebar no drivers are working every time it says usb device not recognized coz I didn't enabled usb debugging before flashing a rom I have to install boot.img file now as I am s-on.... can I do a s-off using recovery and adb coz only they are left

help me I am stuck in a critical situation plllzzzz help

Download PDANet.
It will install the correct drivers.
The Following User Says Thank You to sdamark For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdamark

Download PDANet.
It will install the correct drivers.

done bro none of the driver recognizes my phone in flashboot
1st February 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #6  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
881 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onkar0027

done bro none of the driver recognizes my phone in flashboot

It should ask you if you want to redownload the htc drivers when you pick that you have a htc branded phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to thayl0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2014, 08:39 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Lightbulb post to end this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by thayl0

It should ask you if you want to redownload the htc drivers when you pick that you have a htc branded phone.

posting to end this thread .. win 8.1 doesn't recognizes fastboot drivers it blocks the drivers I used my friend's pc running on win 8 and it worked
I used the proper drivers and flashed the img using fastboot ... thank you all for giving your time to my thread and giving replies
18th February 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #8  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
881 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onkar0027

posting to end this thread .. win 8.1 doesn't recognizes fastboot drivers it blocks the drivers I used my friend's pc running on win 8 and it worked
I used the proper drivers and flashed the img using fastboot ... thank you all for giving your time to my thread and giving replies

I didn't realize you were on win 8.1

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes