OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 167

256 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagedMoh94

Hello,,

This is my first time to edit an android application interface so i have started to change the original instagram interface to a HOLO one

I know that there is a user " krishneelg3 " started to make the instagram FLAT UI to look like the ios 7 but i was started in this project 2 month ago and stopped because of the exams .. i'm happy that there is another one working on the same app to make it look better and i will ask him for a help in the future if i found any problems faced me xDD

Description :
This is a version of instagram 5.0.6 which designed to a HOLO UI to look better with the new interface of the android versions.

Screenshots:

Installation:
If you have Instagram already installed, please uninstall it, then download the HOLO version and install as a normal .apk.

AT THE END I want to thanks all the users who will test it and give me their feedbacks and i want to say that i will continue this project and make it updated !

Thank you ..

Note : This is not my work..I'm just sharing the work of the XDA Member MagedMoh94.. please download it from original thread..:

Original thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2627217
Last edited by ImBJ; 18th February 2014 at 12:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ImBJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
holo instagram
Previous Thread Next Thread