Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Originally Posted by MagedMoh94

This is my first time to edit an android application interface so i have started to change the original instagram interface to a HOLO one

I know that there is a user " krishneelg3 " started to make the instagram FLAT UI to look like the ios 7 but i was started in this project 2 month ago and stopped because of the exams .. i'm happy that there is another one working on the same app to make it look better and i will ask him for a help in the future if i found any problems faced me xDD

Description :
This is a version of instagram 5.0.6 which designed to a HOLO UI to look better with the new interface of the android versions.

If you have Instagram already installed, please uninstall it, then download the HOLO version and install as a normal .apk.

AT THE END I want to thanks all the users who will test it and give me their feedbacks and i want to say that i will continue this project and make it updated !

Thank you ..

Note : This is not my work..I'm just sharing the work of the XDA Member MagedMoh94.. please download it from original thread..:

Original thread -
The Following User Says Thank You to ImBJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImBJ Ad-Free
Subscribe to Thread

holo instagram

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread