FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

XDA-Premier App Not Connecting

364 posts
Thanks Meter: 471
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
XDA-Premier App Not Connecting . when i install and try to connect says contact the administrator. i try installing Xda-Premier app and tap talk app as well please help.
 
 
29th January 2014, 11:26 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Haverhill MA
Thanks Meter: 965
 
More
That app sucks anyway

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
29th January 2014, 11:39 PM |#3  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 621
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shook187

That app sucks anyway

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

LOL..
15th February 2014, 09:37 AM |#4  
timberwolf60's Avatar
Senior Member
Singapore
Thanks Meter: 336
 
More
TapatalkPro and XDA premium sometime go crazy. TapatalkPro used to gave me security errors and I had guess that their server facing problems and tried to busiest us.

Send from my C6903 using TapatalkPro
my Sg device: Z1 rooted136 ROM by NUT with 2.7.86 dualrecovery, mod by GavityBox 2.9.6. Samsung S2 standby for Z1 when Z1 no power.
17th February 2014, 08:43 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 471
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf60

TapatalkPro and XDA premium sometime go crazy. TapatalkPro used to gave me security errors and I had guess that their server facing problems and tried to busiest us.

Send from my C6903 using TapatalkPro
my Sg device: Z1 rooted136 ROM by NUT with 2.7.86 dualrecovery, mod by GavityBox 2.9.6. Samsung S2 standby for Z1 when Z1 no power.

so is their any solution . for this another app ? thanks
18th February 2014, 11:15 AM |#6  
timberwolf60's Avatar
Senior Member
Singapore
Thanks Meter: 336
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRimas

so is their any solution . for this another app ? thanks

So I switched to change premium. After a while went back to tamarack and it worked. Confirmed that xda site was healthy but tamarack server.

Send from my C6903 using TapatalkPro
my Sg device: Z1 rooted136 ROM by NUT with 2.7.86 dualrecovery, mod by GavityBox 2.9.6. Samsung S2 standby for Z1 when Z1 no power.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes