Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TX 4.3 Choose between Lightflow or Stamina mode

Tip us?

joonlin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default TX 4.3 Choose between Lightflow or Stamina mode

I have sacrifice my Lightflow to light up the Xperia logo when there is a notification. I like the Xperia logo light up when having notification, try to add Lightflow into Stamina mode, but still not working.

BreckZeBoulay
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Lightflow can control the xperia logo ?

Sorry idon't answer to your quetion :P
The Following User Says Thank You to BreckZeBoulay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joonlin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreckZeBoulay View Post
Lightflow can control the xperia logo ?

Sorry idon't answer to your quetion :P
Haha. Is ok. Can. Under setting there is a additional leds found. There will show led light that found on your device and set it as notification light even your screen backlight.
The Following User Says Thank You to joonlin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mdc1983uk
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by joonlin View Post
Haha. Is ok. Can. Under setting there is a additional leds found. There will show led light that found on your device and set it as notification light even your screen backlight.
I had problems with Lightflow as well. It was installed when I updated and seemed to work ok until I turned on Stamina. Then my flashing green notification that I have to tell me phones on and in signal, stopped and it was flashing a really slow and dim pinkish colour even though there was nothing set to that. Soon after that though I was hit by charging bug so I repaired software and factory reset only to still be hit by the charging bug.

I'm waiting for the UK unbranded software to come out now so I can install that and reinstall apps and do a proper test. I refuse to play about much when i'm going to have to reflash my correct software in the next few days (weeks... months... whatever). Sony need to pull their finger out with this one now. It's beyond understanding why they would do half a roll out on a Friday afternoon then not continue it first thing on Monday.