Problem on Charging the battery

Search This thread

komsboy_more

May 5, 2013
Hello,

I faced a problem about 2 weeks ago till now.

It is When try to charging my HTC ONE, when the battery is about 90%, 90% to 100% gone very fast and the LED shows green. But when unplugged and plugged the charger again, percentage of battery dropped to about 90% - 91% and it charged fast to 100% again.

When I let its remain on green status and plugged, after about 10 minute, my device charged fully (I tested it again: first unplugged the charger then re-plugged. Battery status dropped to 99% and after 30 sec it shows fully charged)

What is the exact problem?

Thanks

muhammad.uzi1994

Aug 15, 2013
Hello,

I faced a problem about 2 weeks ago till now.

It is When try to charging my HTC ONE, when the battery is about 90%, 90% to 100% gone very fast and the LED shows green. But when unplugged and plugged the charger again, percentage of battery dropped to about 90% - 91% and it charged fast to 100% again.

When I let its remain on green status and plugged, after about 10 minute, my device charged fully (I tested it again: first unplugged the charger then re-plugged. Battery status dropped to 99% and after 30 sec it shows fully charged)

What is the exact problem?

Thanks

i've the exact same problem, did you find a fix?

oksagi

Oct 30, 2008
Yep, but as you know charging with USB that is plugged to computer need more time.

Also can explorer mass storage with windows when my phone is plugged via USB.

The reason i'm asking is, I have an issue almost 2 weeks, i cannot connect my phone to PC, neither charge it form PC.
and now i have to issue to charge to the top.

komsboy_more

May 5, 2013
The reason i'm asking is, I have an issue almost 2 weeks, i cannot connect my phone to PC, neither charge it form PC.
and now i have to issue to charge to the top.

Are you using a pc suite manager application like "MOBOROBO" ? If yes, try uninstall, reboot, download latest version and re-install it.

Also you can try do it on HTC driver.

Joen

Apr 4, 2007
Hellum
I wiped my cashe partition and after that I see the 99% till 96% again for example. :)
Also slightly lower discharing. :)

Instructions for the international unbranded version of the HTC One:

If he still has the same inconvenience after trying it several times, we also suggest him to perform a wipe cache partition. This process gets rid of all the temporary, unnecessary and junk data that slows down your phone and eventually causes to freeze or crash. It can also cause malfunction on the devices hardware such as the camera, internal memory or as it is in this situation the symbol described.

To do so please follow the steps bellow:

- Disable fast boot (Settings > Power > Fast Boot)

- Power off the device

- Press and Hold Volume Down while your device is off

- Briefly tap the Power button until Hboot appears (The white screen with three Android characters).

- Tap Volume Down to highlight recovery

- Tap the Power button

- When you see a screen with a red triangle and an exclamation point hold Volume Up

- Tap Power this will bring up the hidden recovery menu

- Tap Volume Down to highlight "Wipe cache Partition"

- Tap power to begin this process

- Once reboot system now appears tap Power.
Source: https://community.sprint.com/baw/message/603527#603527

Reactions: Himcor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wiped my cashe partition and after that I see the 99% till 96% again for example. :)
    Also slightly lower discharing. :)

Instructions for the international unbranded version of the HTC One:

If he still has the same inconvenience after trying it several times, we also suggest him to perform a wipe cache partition. This process gets rid of all the temporary, unnecessary and junk data that slows down your phone and eventually causes to freeze or crash. It can also cause malfunction on the devices hardware such as the camera, internal memory or as it is in this situation the symbol described.

To do so please follow the steps bellow:

- Disable fast boot (Settings > Power > Fast Boot)

- Power off the device

- Press and Hold Volume Down while your device is off

- Briefly tap the Power button until Hboot appears (The white screen with three Android characters).

- Tap Volume Down to highlight recovery

- Tap the Power button

- When you see a screen with a red triangle and an exclamation point hold Volume Up

- Tap Power this will bring up the hidden recovery menu

- Tap Volume Down to highlight "Wipe cache Partition"

- Tap power to begin this process

- Once reboot system now appears tap Power.
    Source: https://community.sprint.com/baw/message/603527#603527