FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Recovery mode ERROR

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By alispir97, Junior Member on 16th February 2014, 06:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello. I need to help. I have p7500 4.0.4.I can't root with odin. Invalid binary signature. Recovery mode:Android System Recovery 3e.I can't flash other recovery with odin.when I boot into recovery mode and go to "apply update from external storage" it says "E:unknown volume path [/sdcard]"
How can i fix this problem? Please help me
 
 
17th February 2014, 02:03 AM |#2  
Gil81's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aurora
Thanks Meter: 839
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alispir97

Hello. I need to help. I have p7500 4.0.4.I can't root with odin. Invalid binary signature. Recovery mode:Android System Recovery 3e.I can't flash other recovery with odin.when I boot into recovery mode and go to "apply update from external storage" it says "E:unknown volume path [/sdcard]"
How can i fix this problem? Please help me

You cant use ics stock recovery to root… they fixed the whole for the update way when ics4.0.4 came out.
Have you tried the recovery in my faq thread… ill look and see if it will work with the 3g model.

Edit… .not sure if that recovery i have in my thread will work..its for the wifi model..but why dont you find a recovery in the threads and if its a zip… pull the boot image and there you go..
Last edited by Gil81; 17th February 2014 at 02:31 AM.
17th February 2014, 08:16 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Erzurum
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil81

You cant use ics stock recovery to root… they fixed the whole for the update way when ics4.0.4 came out.
Have you tried the recovery in my faq thread… ill look and see if it will work with the 3g model.

Edit… .not sure if that recovery i have in my thread will work..its for the wifi model..but why dont you find a recovery in the threads and if its a zip… pull the boot image and there you go..

I tried all recovery but İ took error each time How can i fix?
18th February 2014, 03:03 AM |#4  
Gil81's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aurora
Thanks Meter: 839
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alispir97


I tried all recovery but İ took error each time How can i fix?

Odin a recovery… any new recovery. I suggest twrp. Then use adb to or what ever to push a rom to the tablet. Use the new recovery to flash the rom zip.
18th February 2014, 12:04 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Erzurum
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil81

Odin a recovery… any new recovery. I suggest twrp. Then use adb to or what ever to push a rom to the tablet. Use the new recovery to flash the rom zip.

Can you send available recovery?
Last edited by alispir97; 18th February 2014 at 12:09 PM.
18th February 2014, 01:59 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Erzurum
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil81

Odin a recovery… any new recovery. I suggest twrp. Then use adb to or what ever to push a rom to the tablet. Use the new recovery to flash the rom zip.

Ok i solved the problem thanks for help
Last edited by alispir97; 18th February 2014 at 07:42 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes