Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 51,959 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Windows Phone 8.1 sdk installation error?

Tip us?

Omniaw99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Windows Phone 8.1 sdk installation error?

Hi guys,
I can not install the sdk for windows phone because I get this error. Do you know how to solve it?
Click image for larger version

Name:	vserror.jpg
Views:	665
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	2586512
Thanks

mcosmin222
Old
Thanks Meter 205
it is worth reading the error messages.

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2677
Eh, I wouldn't know what that error meant, and I probably know more about "trust providers" and such than most people here. See if you can find anything about the error by searching online. Also make sure you're fully up to date; it's possible some of your certificates from Microsoft are outdated and that's causing the problem.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.

mcosmin222
Old
Thanks Meter 205
The windows phone 8.1 SDK does not work with team foundation server 2013. It is written in the docs and the errors point out to that.

dumbie
Old
Thanks Meter 1
There is also a corrupt ISO with damaged MSI and CAB files floating around on the web which will give you those errors,
So you can also try downloading an other iso that will install without any problems at all

myst02
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Hey,

you just need to install VS Express 2013 for Windows first. If it still didn't works, download the ISO from the WPCentral forum (mediafire link), it worked for me (i can't post links because i'm new )