5,597,762 Members 37,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] sensitive buttons don't work

Tip us?
 
rzit
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default [Q] sensitive buttons don't work

Hi,

I have a problem with all the custom roms. the sensitive buttons don't work.
I tried all Maclaw's roms and Virginity V3 but i have always this issue.
when i come back to the stock rom, it works.


I think the problem come from the kernel : i tried the Virginity Kernel V3 on my rom stock just rooted, it don't work neither.

can anybody help me ?
The Following User Says Thank You to rzit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
eswarvf
Old
#2  
eswarvf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 441
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: hyderabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzit View Post
Hi,

I have a problem with all the custom roms. the sensitive buttons don't work.
I tried all Maclaw's roms and Virginity V3 but i have always this issue.
when i come back to the stock rom, it works.


I think the problem come from the kernel : i tried the Virginity Kernel V3 on my rom stock just rooted, it don't work neither.

can anybody help me ?
go to official stock rom and if problem exists its problem with hardware
Need some apps from other devices please view this guy's thread
 
rzit
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eswarvf View Post
go to official stock rom and if problem exists its problem with hardware
Thank you but everything is fine on stock rom.

i've this problem when i try custom roms only.
The Following User Says Thank You to rzit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
eswarvf
Old
#4  
eswarvf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 441
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: hyderabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzit View Post
Thank you but everything is fine on stock rom.

i've this problem when i try custom roms only.
Reroot ur phone and flash

Remember do your own experiments on your phone because its yours
So find a solution by yourself because no one has this problem
Blame Samsung I read somewhere that our phone got this problem

So try and try until u get it
Need some apps from other devices please view this guy's thread
 
alexvv
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Athens
i'm sorry to say you can't do anything about it... neither a developer can, as far as i know.. about 5% of s3 minis have this problem.... you just live with it, i do too
 
xAbsoLx
Old
#6  
xAbsoLx's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzit View Post
Hi,

I have a problem with all the custom roms. the sensitive buttons don't work.
I tried all Maclaw's roms and Virginity V3 but i have always this issue.
when i come back to the stock rom, it works.


I think the problem come from the kernel : i tried the Virginity Kernel V3 on my rom stock just rooted, it don't work neither.

can anybody help me ?
Install corssbreeder then install root cleaner do a full clean & try again
 
rzit
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAbsoLx View Post
Install corssbreeder then install root cleaner do a full clean & try again
I tried, but it doesn't work for me.



Quote:
Originally Posted by alexvv View Post
i'm sorry to say you can't do anything about it... neither a developer can, as far as i know.. about 5% of s3 minis have this problem.... you just live with it, i do too
i knew it ! I've never been lucky.


thank you all anyway !

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Polish Your Custom Themes with Theme Debugger

Creating a custom Android theme from scratch can be quite the laborious task. In addition to … more

Clean Up Your Logcat Code with Lib Cleaner

Some of you may think that writing code is the hardest part of development. It’s not, as the … more

Tweak Your Xperia Device’s Camera App Yourself

We’ve come to expect nearly perfect cameraperformancein our modern day … more