Cool App: Swipe Status Bar

17th February 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 220

906 posts
More
Just wanted to share a cool app with you. I have been a user of Samsung Galaxy devices, Having used S Advance, S3, S3 Mini and S4.
I was accustomed to some of TouchWiz's awesome features. Like always accessible notification bar. This feature is indispensable! If you receive any notification while gaming or watching a movie its so easy just to swipe down right there and check it, rather than have to get out of the app and then pull down the notification panel. But this feature is not built into the GiONEE's Amigo UI.

Here's the app that will make it work with GiONEE E7, Or for that matter any other phone!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2326714
17th February 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 25

207 posts
request
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS2008

Just wanted to share a cool app with you. I have been a user of Samsung Galaxy devices, Having used S Advance, S3, S3 Mini and S4.
I was accustomed to some of TouchWiz's awesome features. Like always accessible notification bar. This feature is indispensable! If you receive any notification while gaming or watching a movie its so easy just to swipe down right there and check it, rather than have to get out of the app and then pull down the notification panel. But this feature is not built into the GiONEE's Amigo UI.

Here's the app that will make it work with GiONEE E7, Or for that matter any other phone!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2326714

can we install exposed frameworks on this stock of e7 and can you upload gionee keyboard
18th February 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 220

906 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheraz1015

can we install exposed frameworks on this stock of e7 and can you upload gionee keyboard

Yes you can install Exposed Framework. I have it installed. I will link you the Gionee Keyboard in a while.
18th February 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 25

207 posts
scared to try
[QUOTE=NHS2008;50425593]Yes you can install Exposed Framework. I have it installed. I will link you the Gionee Keyboard in a while.[/QUOdon't have cwm that's why I am scared to install exposed installer and gravity box. if you confirm I will surely try . cox I have no back up. thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread