Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,446 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC One Rooting Problem

Tip us?

menorah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] HTC One Rooting Problem

Please Help! I have a HTC One X At&t unlocked phone with lot of issues. I decided to install custom ROM on this phone. I am a newbie in the world of rooting, flashing etc. I follow some directions and I was able to unlock my boot loader then installed twrpv.2.6. I tried to flash one custom rom that I found in web, during flashing twrp give me a message "Your phone is not rooted. You want to flash SuperSu. When I confirm and reboot the system, phone stuck in htc logo screen with white back ground. I guess my phone lacking super user permission. Is there any way I can fix my phone?

I tried to manually put su and other files into this phone but its lacking following directories

system\bin\su
system\xbin
data\local\temp

Mr Hofs
Old
(Last edited by Mr Hofs; 18th February 2014 at 07:52 PM.)
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8198

DONATE TO ME
At&t....does the bootloader say EVITA ? if so you are in the WRONG forum. In that case you need to be in the HTC one XL forum. And please post questions in the Q&A section and not in the general section ! Read more carefully

Edit :

And please get the roms from the specific device xda forum. It's much safer than some rom of the web.....

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app