[Q] Revert to stuck rom - hboot 0.95.0000?

Search This thread

warmerfare

Feb 13, 2011
Hey,

I got my HTC one X today, secondhanded, and I found out that miui v4 is installed.
Now I find myself in the situation that i want to revert back to the stock rom and update to sense 5.
But I searched the web all day and night, and I cant seem to find a guide that works for me.

I installed all the drivers on my pc the right way and when i boot into fastboot the computer recognises my phone, but when i type:

fastboot getvar cid

I get the following result:

cid: none
finished. Total time: 0.041s

Now I've been out of the rooting and that kinda stuff for a few years so I lack in experience to found some stuff out myself.
Can someone help me revert to the stock rom, noob style?:p

Greetz

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Fastboot getvar version-main

What comes out of that ?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

warmerfare

Feb 13, 2011
Results from Fastboot getvar version-main:

Version-main: 1.29.401.11
finished. total time: 0.010s

Last edited:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Alright make sure the bootloader is locked/relocked ! If it's still unlocked you relock it with this command

Fastboot oem lock

Then execute the this ruu with admin rights

http://www.androidruu.com/getdownlo...Radio_2.1204.127.19_release_271851_signed.exe

It will flash the phone to full stock. After the ruu you reboot the phone and search manually for updates

Reactions: warmerfare

warmerfare

Feb 13, 2011
Thanks,

I've relocked the boot loader :)

I've also downloaded the RUU and runned it, but in the middle of sending the files to the device, a message saying my battery is under 30% and than it quits.

Now I can't see the battery percentage, cause i have no firmware except fastboot, and it doesn't seem to charge my phone cause the screen is constantly on on 100% brightness, because of this fast boot automatically starting when I put the charger in.

What can I do to charge my phone, or should I charge it at night and try again tomorrow?

[EDIT]

Found it :)
Got the adb script that keeps restarting your phone so it charges in the time the screen is off from this thread :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1738274

Thanks for helping me out, I wouldnthad found out by myself what to do so quickly

Last edited:

warmerfare

Feb 13, 2011
Okay, so I'm on stock software :)
But now I can't update my phone, it says its up to date already while its running ics 4.0.1 :roll eyes:

What can I do to fix this issue?

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Look for a 2.17.401 ruu on a Persian site....Google for Persian.net HTC ruu, it will get you there. The one androidruu.com is broken. After the 2.17 ruu you can also run the 3.14.401 ruu found on androidruu.com.

After those 2 ruu's you will get ota updates

Reactions: warmerfare

warmerfare

Feb 13, 2011
Thanks a lot! It did the trick :)
My device is fast and smooth now.

I was wondering, since you are dutch to, do you also know how to get the dutch language back? :angel:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
The wwe 3.14.401 ruu contains the dutch language. Did you ota after the 3.14 ruu, and what version number are you on now ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright make sure the bootloader is locked/relocked ! If it's still unlocked you relock it with this command

Fastboot oem lock

Then execute the this ruu with admin rights

http://www.androidruu.com/getdownlo...Radio_2.1204.127.19_release_271851_signed.exe

It will flash the phone to full stock. After the ruu you reboot the phone and search manually for updates

Look for a 2.17.401 ruu on a Persian site....Google for Persian.net HTC ruu, it will get you there. The one androidruu.com is broken. After the 2.17 ruu you can also run the 3.14.401 ruu found on androidruu.com.

After those 2 ruu's you will get ota updates