Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,011 Members 47,656 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Slim Ghost TPU Cases (Pictures)

Tip us?
 
stickee
Old
(Last edited by stickee; 18th February 2014 at 11:53 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 16
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default Slim Ghost TPU Cases (Pictures)

I recently bought a few of these cases, very thin and works great. its a hard thin case. Great product from a US seller! I don't even like cases on my phone but this one is so thin its awesome.

Frost Blue
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=281267323255

Black Ice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=281267329462

Glacier Clear White
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=281267332215

Blaze Red
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=281267326371
The Following User Says Thank You to stickee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
stickee
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 16
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default photos

couple of pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0387.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	2581669   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0391.jpg
Views:	600
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	2581670  
 
imakulate
Old
#3  
imakulate's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 596
Join Date: May 2010
Location: San Antonio, Tx.-New Orleans, La.
..and I don't normally like hard cases or cases that don't fully surround the device, but this is pretty slick..may try for the price.
Phone: Sony Xperia Z Ultra (c6806)
Rom: [LB&UB] C68XX ★ monxDIFIED ★ ZUltra™
Modem: Rom default
Kernel: Dual Recovery
Tweaks: XTREME SOUND MOD
Launcher: Nova Prime


"I think I think too much."
 
mobjohn
Old
#4  
mobjohn's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickee View Post
I recently bought a few of these cases, very thin and works great. its a hard thin case. Great product from a US seller! I don't even like cases on my phone but this one is so thin its awesome.

Frost Blue
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=281267323255

Black Ice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=281267329462

Glacier Clear White
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=281267332215

Blaze Red
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=281267326371
I used to have such cases on my sII and note2 really slim and gripy but you have to clean them often or else they will cause damage to your shiny housing especially round the screen bezels
Philips Diga, Bosch 602, Nokia 3210, Siemens S25, Ericsson t28i, SonyEricsson t20, Nokia 6210, Nokia 8210, Nokia 8850, Siemens SL45, SonyEricsson t39i, Sonyericsson T68i, Nokia 7650 , Siemens SX1,SonyEricsson p800, Nokia 6600, SonyEricsson V800, Motorola v360, Nokia 6280,HTC p3300, Iphone 2g, Samsung Omnia I , HTC Touch HD,Iphone 3gs, HTC Wildfire, HTC HD2,Samsung galaxy S,Samsung Galaxy S II,Samsung Note,Samsung Galaxy SIII,Samsung NoteII,Samsung Galaxy SIV, LG G2 D802
 
stickee
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 16
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobjohn View Post
I used to have such cases on my sII and note2 really slim and gripy but you have to clean them often or else they will cause damage to your shiny housing especially round the screen bezels
I've had this on my device for a good week and they are working great no damage at all.
 
mobjohn
Old
#6  
mobjohn's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickee View Post
I've had this on my device for a good week and they are working great no damage at all.
I ve had them for about a year, my brother had one too same problem on his sII if you clean it you will be ok
Philips Diga, Bosch 602, Nokia 3210, Siemens S25, Ericsson t28i, SonyEricsson t20, Nokia 6210, Nokia 8210, Nokia 8850, Siemens SL45, SonyEricsson t39i, Sonyericsson T68i, Nokia 7650 , Siemens SX1,SonyEricsson p800, Nokia 6600, SonyEricsson V800, Motorola v360, Nokia 6280,HTC p3300, Iphone 2g, Samsung Omnia I , HTC Touch HD,Iphone 3gs, HTC Wildfire, HTC HD2,Samsung galaxy S,Samsung Galaxy S II,Samsung Note,Samsung Galaxy SIII,Samsung NoteII,Samsung Galaxy SIV, LG G2 D802
 
stickee
Old
(Last edited by stickee; 18th February 2014 at 11:55 PM.)
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 16
Join Date: Sep 2010
..

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Forums Added for the LG G Watch R and Samsung Gear S

A little over a week ago, LG “inadvertently” let the world know about the … more

Secrecy App Goes Open Source, New LG Android Wear Device! – XDA Developer TV

Secrecy encryption app goes open source! That and much … more

Pushbullet Updated with SMS Send Ability

Pushbullet is one of thoseapplications that every Android lover should have installed on his or … more

[OTA] Nvidia Shield Tablet Receives its First Update

The Nvidia Shield Tabletis the latest toy from one of the largest desktop graphics … more