WiFi Problems with new Official ROM (I9205XXUCNA2)

OP DannyBoy

14th February 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Norwich, UK
Thanks Meter: 0

95 posts
Anyone else noticed Wifi problems with the new ROM?

It was OK for a while then noticed the next day or so it wasn't connected. I tried manually selecting the SSID but it would not connect. I tried forgetting the SSID and re-entering the password but it wouldn't connect. A reboot finally cured the problem and it was fine for another day. I haven't worked out the patern yet I'm guessing once I leave the WiFi signal area it never regains connection?
15th February 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kamerik
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy

It was OK for a while then noticed the next day or so it wasn't connected. I tried manually selecting the SSID but it would not connect. I tried forgetting the SSID and re-entering the password but it wouldn't connect. A reboot finally cured the problem and it was fine for another day. I haven't worked out the patern yet I'm guessing once I leave the WiFi signal area it never regains connection?

I do not have problems with wifi only once in a while i see in the bottom of my screen that it is contected with my wifi and it didnt disconect.
17th February 2014, 11:29 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy

With the latest update my wifi won't even switch on.
People suggested that I should flash stock firmware, which I haven't tried yet.
I will let you know if it solved my problem once I do flash the stock firmware.
18th February 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #4  
Flag Cayey
Thanks Meter: 183

485 posts
More
I have the wifi problem today when i update my mega, just do a factory reset and then update your mega again.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread