Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,344 Members 53,838 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WiFi Problems with new Official ROM (I9205XXUCNA2)

Tip us?

DannyBoy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default WiFi Problems with new Official ROM (I9205XXUCNA2)

Anyone else noticed Wifi problems with the new ROM?

It was OK for a while then noticed the next day or so it wasn't connected. I tried manually selecting the SSID but it would not connect. I tried forgetting the SSID and re-entering the password but it wouldn't connect. A reboot finally cured the problem and it was fine for another day. I haven't worked out the patern yet I'm guessing once I leave the WiFi signal area it never regains connection?
DannyBoy

Currently: Mega I9205 & Galaxy Gear

Previously: S4, Note2, Tab2, Note, S3, Tab1, S2, iPhone4, iPad2, iPad, Desire S, Desire, Hero, iPhone 3GS, Touch Pro 2, iPhone 3G, iPhone, Diamond, Orbit 2, Hermes, iPhone 1, Athena, Orbit, Universal, XDAIIi, XDAIIs, XDAII, XDAI

Beurtmans
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post

It was OK for a while then noticed the next day or so it wasn't connected. I tried manually selecting the SSID but it would not connect. I tried forgetting the SSID and re-entering the password but it wouldn't connect. A reboot finally cured the problem and it was fine for another day. I haven't worked out the patern yet I'm guessing once I leave the WiFi signal area it never regains connection?
I do not have problems with wifi only once in a while i see in the bottom of my screen that it is contected with my wifi and it didnt disconect.

joostvdp
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post

With the latest update my wifi won't even switch on.
People suggested that I should flash stock firmware, which I haven't tried yet.
I will let you know if it solved my problem once I do flash the stock firmware.

alexischino
Old
Thanks Meter 168
I have the wifi problem today when i update my mega, just do a factory reset and then update your mega again.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app