Post Reply

Camera Samples of Front camera

OP TechExhibeo

17th February 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #1  
TechExhibeo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ropar
Thanks Meter: 251
 
777 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Hello All Xperia C users,
My friend just bought Xperia c and he is facing problem in front camera
Front camera quality is like a **** :'(
Too much of noise in the pic even in day light condition in outdoors....
I want some front camera samples of other Xperia c phones in full daylight conditions in outdoor
And a sample in dark room with no light... As u can check noise in the camera in the dark room clearly
Just to check if its problem in my friends phone or all phones are having this holy **** front camera....
I will.be posting my front camera samples after a while

Thank u all

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 4
17th February 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #2  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 422
 
1,004 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstardeepaksharma

Hello All Xperia C users,
My friend just bought Xperia c and he is facing problem in front camera
Front camera quality is like a **** :'(
Too much of noise in the pic even in day light condition in outdoors....
I want some front camera samples of other Xperia c phones in full daylight conditions in outdoor
And a sample in dark room with no light... As u can check noise in the camera in the dark room clearly
Just to check if its problem in my friends phone or all phones are having this holy **** front camera....
I will.be posting my front camera samples after a while

Thank u all

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 4


first of all its a low price device with big screen entertainment purpose

as you can see we have got album and walkmen + small app and nice ram and processor support

yes i know front camera is too much poor but this is the way how mobile companies play their cards

attaching my sample pics
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140217_075630[1].jpg
Views:	227
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	2583720   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140217_075721[1].jpg
Views:	266
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	2583721  
Last edited by chauhanjayc; 17th February 2014 at 02:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to chauhanjayc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Yeah..front cam is really bad..all phones have this problem.

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to prashh17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2014, 03:20 AM   |  #4  
TechExhibeo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ropar
Thanks Meter: 251
 
777 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

first of all its a low price device with big screen entertainment purpose

as you can see we have got album and walkmen + small app and nice ram and processor support

yes i know front camera is too much poor but this is the way how mobile companies play their cards

attaching my sample pics

Thaks alot for the samples mate
Front camera works pretty nyc in outdoors in full light conditions but indoor it sucks





Quote:
Originally Posted by prashh17

Yeah..front cam is really bad..all phones have this problem.

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app

Ya bro I checked another xperia c it also has same problem but noise is in diffrent %age
Like in some phones it is very much n in some phones it is pretty less

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia C Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank