[Q] Issue with Charging

OP zebinadams

6th February 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Provo, UT
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
More
My OG Droid has been sitting in a drawer for a year or so because I can't charge it while it's on. I think that there is an issue with the micro usb port or something. When it started giving me issues, I got a new phone. I recently found it in the drawer and was wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and might know of a workaround. I have an extra battery and a charger for it, but the batteries die super quick. Anyone have any idea what I might be able to do to hack this so I can use it to mess around with?
Last edited by zebinadams; 6th February 2014 at 09:12 PM.
19th February 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #2  
Flag Emerald
Thanks Meter: 296

759 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question could try
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebinadams

My OG Droid has been sitting in a drawer for a year or so because I can't charge it while it's on. I think that there is an issue with the micro usb port or something. When it started giving me issues, I got a new phone. I recently found it in the drawer and was wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and might know of a workaround. I have an extra battery and a charger for it, but the batteries die super quick. Anyone have any idea what I might be able to do to hack this so I can use it to mess around with?

could try .zip flashing kernel and hope
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread