5,598,938 Members 30,970 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Issue with Charging

Tip us?

zebinadams
Old
(Last edited by zebinadams; 6th February 2014 at 08:12 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Issue with Charging

My OG Droid has been sitting in a drawer for a year or so because I can't charge it while it's on. I think that there is an issue with the micro usb port or something. When it started giving me issues, I got a new phone. I recently found it in the drawer and was wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and might know of a workaround. I have an extra battery and a charger for it, but the batteries die super quick. Anyone have any idea what I might be able to do to hack this so I can use it to mess around with?

IGGYVIP
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Question could try

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebinadams View Post
My OG Droid has been sitting in a drawer for a year or so because I can't charge it while it's on. I think that there is an issue with the micro usb port or something. When it started giving me issues, I got a new phone. I recently found it in the drawer and was wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and might know of a workaround. I have an extra battery and a charger for it, but the batteries die super quick. Anyone have any idea what I might be able to do to hack this so I can use it to mess around with?
could try .zip flashing kernel and hope