[HELP]White Screen on Boot !

Search This thread

miloosj

Aug 8, 2012
Hello, i got a Galaxy ace, and i replace the screen, lcd and digitizer cuz they were broken, because my girlfriend, have an attack, and drop the phone hard to the floor, i replace both screen, and now, i get into "Download mode" (blind) and i could update the rom (stock) via Kies, but the phone still have the white screen, from boot, always have white screen, after and before screen replacement. NEED HELP Please !

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
Hello, i got a Galaxy ace, and i replace the screen, lcd and digitizer cuz they were broken, because my girlfriend, have an attack, and drop the phone hard to the floor, i replace both screen, and now, i get into "Download mode" (blind) and i could update the rom (stock) via Kies, but the phone still have the white screen, from boot, always have white screen, after and before screen replacement. NEED HELP Please !

I think your screen digitizer or lcd is not connected correctly to connecter of display so check that or your lcd has problem..there is no problem of software..just check your display is connected right or your display has peoblem.. :)
Press thanks if i helped u..

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
most likely hardware not soft

IF YOU BREAK IT SORRY BUT YOU CAN TRY
open up again clean sockets inspect phone for visual damage (near screws edges etc.) to the board
connect screen to board outside of case so you have access to screen socket plug in the charger and gently touch the ribbon/socket when on if no changes try gently bending the board (very gently you do not want to make something loose or even worse snap the thing) see if any effect on display post any findings
|PS its easy to buy faulty screen as they are not transported the way they should be try to replace :)

Reactions: miloosj

miloosj

Aug 8, 2012
Thanks, ill try all advices i hope i can do something with it, cuz she has a few things on it, that she will like to preserve.. and u know.. if she dont get it, will be my fault.. haha Thank so much ! hehe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    most likely hardware not soft

IF YOU BREAK IT SORRY BUT YOU CAN TRY
    open up again clean sockets inspect phone for visual damage (near screws edges etc.) to the board
    connect screen to board outside of case so you have access to screen socket plug in the charger and gently touch the ribbon/socket when on if no changes try gently bending the board (very gently you do not want to make something loose or even worse snap the thing) see if any effect on display post any findings
    |PS its easy to buy faulty screen as they are not transported the way they should be try to replace :)