[Q] Lg g2 need more space 16gb

OP htcdesire26s

18th February 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 27

425 posts
More
Hi I'm sorry if this been posted b4 but I bought and 3 branded lg g2 and got it unlocked but I only have 7 gb left after putting picks on so is there any way of debranding my fone and remove 3 apps cuz I'm using vodafone not 3 and get more space please I herd there a way 2 flash a stock rom but don't know if there is 1 for vodafone also I fined vodafone they said they don't even stock lg phones so need help please
19th February 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #2  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 26

133 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcdesire26s

Hi I'm sorry if this been posted b4 but I bought and 3 branded lg g2 and got it unlocked but I only have 7 gb left after putting picks on so is there any way of debranding my fone and remove 3 apps cuz I'm using vodafone not 3 and get more space please I herd there a way 2 flash a stock rom but don't know if there is 1 for vodafone also I fined vodafone they said they don't even stock lg phones so need help please

I have the AT&T version of the G2 and it comes stock with 32gb. I havent heard of any G2's coming with 16gb. I suppose you could try putting AOKP or AOSP to free up space.
19th February 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 34

50 posts
Actually, at least over here, the 16GB model is far more common.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
debrand, lg g2
Previous Thread Next Thread