XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lg g2 need more space 16gb

Tip us?

htcdesire26s
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] Lg g2 need more space 16gb

Hi I'm sorry if this been posted b4 but I bought and 3 branded lg g2 and got it unlocked but I only have 7 gb left after putting picks on so is there any way of debranding my fone and remove 3 apps cuz I'm using vodafone not 3 and get more space please I herd there a way 2 flash a stock rom but don't know if there is 1 for vodafone also I fined vodafone they said they don't even stock lg phones so need help please

Tremulant1
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcdesire26s View Post
Hi I'm sorry if this been posted b4 but I bought and 3 branded lg g2 and got it unlocked but I only have 7 gb left after putting picks on so is there any way of debranding my fone and remove 3 apps cuz I'm using vodafone not 3 and get more space please I herd there a way 2 flash a stock rom but don't know if there is 1 for vodafone also I fined vodafone they said they don't even stock lg phones so need help please
I have the AT&T version of the G2 and it comes stock with 32gb. I havent heard of any G2's coming with 16gb. I suppose you could try putting AOKP or AOSP to free up space.

Arak0n
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Actually, at least over here, the 16GB model is far more common.
Tags
debrand, lg g2