Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Titanium Backup : How to restore all phone parameters (HS, gamedata) JB to KK

OP Nemorensis32

19th February 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

112 posts
Hi!

I am aware that this is a silly question and we have loads of tutorials on the Internet, however, having had many bad experiences, I prefer to ask the question here after I've checked the other topics.
Sorry for that and thank for your help.

I am about to flash KitKat but I would like :
- to avoid to reconfigure all the parameters of my Note 3 (home screen, icons, and all little details who take ages to configure...)
- to save all my games and softwares, including savegames, configuration etc.

I am on 4.3 and I wonder what boxes I need to tick to get everything back during the restore without messing up with the software of the KitKat version.

In my situation, should I only save the apps+datas and not the system apps+datas? If so, how can I save my Android parameters (HS, system menu options etc.)

Thank you a lot!!

Nemorensis
19th February 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Accra, Ghana.
Thanks Meter: 1,702

2,270 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemorensis32

Hi!

I am aware that this is a silly question and we have loads of tutorials on the Internet, however, having had many bad experiences, I prefer to ask the question here after I've checked the other topics.
Sorry for that and thank for your help.

I am about to flash KitKat but I would like :
- to avoid to reconfigure all the parameters of my Note 3 (home screen, icons, and all little details who take ages to configure...)
- to save all my games and softwares, including savegames, configuration etc.

I am on 4.3 and I wonder what boxes I need to tick to get everything back during the restore without messing up with the software of the KitKat version.

In my situation, should I only save the apps+datas and not the system apps+datas? If so, how can I save my Android parameters (HS, system menu options etc.)

Thank you a lot!!

Nemorensis

1, If you update OTA, you might not have to configure anything. You just keep using phone as long as you have no issues. If/when you do, you will need to full wipe and reconfigure. Btw it takes me 1 hr to restore apps and configure everything. Lol.
2. For App+Dats backup, Titanium Backup (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TitaniumBackup)
Also, you should buy the Paid version to unlock all features.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.3, kitkat, restore, system, titanium
Previous Thread Next Thread