Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,408 Members 52,913 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM 11 won't install correctly

Tip us?

aiser91
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default CM 11 won't install correctly

Hello,
I've just recently got into rooting/hacking androids. Ive read up quite a but on hire to do it and what to do. I recently tried too install Cyanogenmod 11 i follow all instruction and it installed but, Gapps wouldn't install at all. Do i need to unzip the file/files? Also when cm installed the screen was locked and no idea of what the pattern was:/ if someone can help me i would be greatly thankful.
Thank you

PTY-BigKahuna
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiser91 View Post
Hello,
I've just recently got into rooting/hacking androids. Ive read up quite a but on hire to do it and what to do. I recently tried too install Cyanogenmod 11 i follow all instruction and it installed but, Gapps wouldn't install at all. Do i need to unzip the file/files? Also when cm installed the screen was locked and no idea of what the pattern was:/ if someone can help me i would be greatly thankful.
Thank you
hi, If you want me to help you i am going to need more information. Is your phone rooted? What recovery mode do you have?

to install cm 11 you must download the the version of cm11 for your phone and the Gapps

i hope i am not too late....