CM 11 won't install correctly

OP aiser91

9th January 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Hello,
I've just recently got into rooting/hacking androids. Ive read up quite a but on hire to do it and what to do. I recently tried too install Cyanogenmod 11 i follow all instruction and it installed but, Gapps wouldn't install at all. Do i need to unzip the file/files? Also when cm installed the screen was locked and no idea of what the pattern was:/ if someone can help me i would be greatly thankful.
Thank you
19th February 2014, 06:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag Panama
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiser91

Hello,
I've just recently got into rooting/hacking androids. Ive read up quite a but on hire to do it and what to do. I recently tried too install Cyanogenmod 11 i follow all instruction and it installed but, Gapps wouldn't install at all. Do i need to unzip the file/files? Also when cm installed the screen was locked and no idea of what the pattern was:/ if someone can help me i would be greatly thankful.
Thank you

hi, If you want me to help you i am going to need more information. Is your phone rooted? What recovery mode do you have?

to install cm 11 you must download the the version of cm11 for your phone and the Gapps

i hope i am not too late....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread