Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,034 Members 47,348 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free year of PlayStation plus with Z1s purchase

Tip us?

scoobdude
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
So disable them. the only reason I want root is to limit app permissions. I disabled the bloat I did not want and an glad to have wifi calling finally. Coming from a rooted and unlocked n4, flashing is not the same as it was. And IMHO Sony has don't a good job with the software on this device.

But to keep this PlayStation related, their app was recently updated and now can send and receive voice messages as well as see what is streaming through live view. Just need notifications now and we are good

Sent from my C6916 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobdude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ibkevin
Old
Thanks Meter 313
Got all me free stuff as well. Kind of silly we weren't able to pick ten movies instead of them just giving us the 10 titles they chose. Oh well, can't really complain when its free, right. Like mentioned below the music is a 60 day free trail. As far as the games go, I passed on downloading them. I didn't know a one of them, n they all seemed a bit like 2nd rate games IMO, but what do I know? Their could have been a good title in there and I just didn't know. For anyone out there who is like me, and have never had or tried Playstation plus before, and you're maybe into comics, then I have to recommend you download the DC Universe Online game. It WILL take a longtime to download!!! Fair warning! Took almost 4 hrs to complete, no joke. And I have a really good WiFi signal and router. But if you can wait for it, than you will be mighty pleased you did!!! I think I'm gonna try and buy that PS4 by the 5th of February too, so I can get that Visa card as well. Smart moves on Sony's part. Its gonna be hard for me to NOT wanna buy another 12 months of PlayStation plus when this is up! Let me just say also that I am absolutely loving my Z1s!!!! Even with a locked bootloader this phone is still worth it! Think I'll be sticking with the Xperia Z line for a longtime!! Thanks Sony! Hope others are enjoying all this wonderful Sony-ness as much as I am!!!??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibkevin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fatannasty
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibkevin View Post
Got all me free stuff as well. Kind of silly we weren't able to pick ten movies instead of them just giving us the 10 titles they chose. Oh well, can't really complain when its free, right. Like mentioned below the music is a 60 day free trail. As far as the games go, I passed on downloading them. I didn't know a one of them, n they all seemed a bit like 2nd rate games IMO, but what do I know? Their could have been a good title in there and I just didn't know. For anyone out there who is like me, and have never had or tried Playstation plus before, and you're maybe into comics, then I have to recommend you download the DC Universe Online game. It WILL take a longtime to download!!! Fair warning! Took almost 4 hrs to complete, no joke. And I have a really good WiFi signal and router. But if you can wait for it, than you will be mighty pleased you did!!! I think I'm gonna try and buy that PS4 by the 5th of February too, so I can get that Visa card as well. Smart moves on Sony's part. Its gonna be hard for me to NOT wanna buy another 12 months of PlayStation plus when this is up! Let me just say also that I am absolutely loving my Z1s!!!! Even with a locked bootloader this phone is still worth it! Think I'll be sticking with the Xperia Z line for a longtime!! Thanks Sony! Hope others are enjoying all this wonderful Sony-ness as much as I am!!!??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
So with PlayStation Plus we are able to download DC Universe for free? If so I will login to PlayStation Plus tonight

Sent From The -Mobile Sony Xperia Z1s

fatannasty
Old
(Last edited by fatannasty; 1st February 2014 at 12:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatannasty View Post
So with PlayStation Plus we are able to download DC Universe for free? If so I will login to PlayStation Plus tonight

Ibkevin
Old
Thanks Meter 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatannasty View Post

Yes u can download it free. You don't get all the options, some u would have to buy, but you do get a good amount of options to customize your player n stuff. And if you decide to buy everything they have bundle deals. I believe the biggest bundle was 30 bucks which is not bad. It seems like there's a whole lot to do and discover in the dc universe.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

scoobdude
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
The game is free without plus.

Also if you have a vita, the games will also work on it. And since they are small they don't take up much room on your card. I have not played any of them yet either, but they are waiting there for me. And remember that they stay in your store for whenever you want to grab them again in whatever device.

That being said, if any one does not want their games I would appreciate the code for my son.(I know,shameless). But hey figured I ask

Also I submitted for my code yesterday morning with the receipt for the exchange and I got it by about mid day. but I had to log onto a PlayStation device to redeem it. Would not take it from my phone saying "can not redeem pc".

Sent from my C6916 using xda app-developers app

pakole
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for the look out. I did not know about this at all.

Vaith
Old
Thanks Meter 384
If someone don't have PSN account can give me this code

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
SE T630╠══╣SE K510i╠══╣SE K750i╠══╣SE Cybershoot™ K800i╠══╣SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro╠══╣SE Xperia Neo V╠══╣SE Xperia Arc S╠══╣SONY Xperia P╠══╣SONY Xperia S╠══╣Sony Xperia Z ╠══╣Sony Xperia Z1 ♥

Lancerz
Old
Thanks Meter 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisram88 View Post
does the 100 dollar promo still going on or did it end ?
It ended already.

us3rm3
Old
Thanks Meter 6
i have a sony psn code. Anybody that wants it can pm me.