I'm having a reoccoring problem with my phone where it shuts down when I'm about to so something. I will have to reboot the device and often it won't stop shutting down untill I extract the battery for a couple of seconds. After which, the battery percentages vary heavily, from 60% to 15% drops.
- albinoman CM10.2 with chronickernel.
- ondemand governor with max 1566 clock
- SIO scheduler
- 4EXT touch recovery
- HBOOT 1.27 S-OFF
- radio 11.22.3504
Things I have tried:
- I bought an Anker battery about 6 months ago
- wedging a piece of plastic between battery and housing
- wiping battery stats, which has never worked anyway
- different ROMS
I'm almost certain it's a power issue. When I applied the plastic with my old battery it stopped happening for a good 2 months. When I bought the Anker it stopped for about 5 months. And most important, it never happens when the device is plugged in.
What can I do to solve this (very annoying) issue?
thanks in advance
If you find I was helpfull, hit the thanks button
Phone HTC Pyramid / HTC Magic
ROM CM 10.1 / Yoshi Mod MM1
FW JB 4.2.2 / Froyo 2.2.1
Recovery 4EXT Recovery / RA Sapphire v1.7.0G