Watch This Now!

Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi everyone,

I have recently published a new app called Friend Brush. Using this app you can create collages of smaller photos that look like a single photo when seen from distance (or zoomed out). You can pick your tiles from various sources, namely Facebook, Google+, or your device's gallery. For the big picture, you can either choose from your gallery or simply take a photo with the camera. Below is a sample of what can be done using this app:

I would highly appreciate any feedback, especially on stability and user experience of the app.

Download from Google Play

In case there are some issues in the public release, you can try bleeding-edge beta versions of the app using one of the following options:

Become a Google Play beta tester for the app. I have enabled beta testing for XDA Android App Testers Community.

Download the testing version from my official website. This version has all the basic features of the app, plus a report button you can use to contact me about a bug.

If you like the app, please make me extremely happy by tipping this to XDA Portal!
Last edited by hessan; 28th February 2014 at 04:20 PM.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to hessan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Subscribe to Thread

app, colalge, feedback, test

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread