Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,834 Members 50,124 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wifi problem plus sync problem

Tip us?

sasori962008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Info 2 [Q] Wifi problem plus sync problem

Here is the problem it has so many weird things so I just had to write it .. and please don't tell me to wipe my tab clean and bring it back to stock
So while the WIFI is connected and I can freely browse on Chrome or browser or even Youtube .. The WIFI signal is grey like there is no internet.

the problem is that i can't sync on google accounts and I keep getting this massage "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." and can't open store cause of sync problems also
the other problem is when i try apps that might fix this problem it says there is no connection to the internet and also youtube also can't open my account on it cause of internet connection problem but can browse videos on it thou
My device is rooted .. I have lucky patcher ... and modded playstore .. I tried deleting caches and data stuff on all apps connected to this sync thing or might affect it and restarting tab and nothing worked
I tried so many stuff but I THINK the main problem is that it thinks that i don't have internet .. while I actually do and i could browse or youtube and even apps that use the internet are working
but google store and some other stuff with syncing + youtube signing says either there is no internet or connection problems .. and also my WIFI signal is grey

sasori962008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
0 Replays .. Seriously guys .. come on
Tags
grey, problem, signal, sync, wifi