5,605,311 Members 38,784 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Root for HTC One Dual Sim EUROPEAN version?

Tip us?

shwetkprabhat
Old
Thanks Meter 302

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by H377 View Post
HI,

temproot works on my device. I was wondering if I could install the su binaries within the ADB session that has root privileges after running temproot. Do you think it's possible?
I have teh supersu.zip tried to foloow the isntal script and do everything manually like making directories, copying files chmod, etc but still cannot get root...

Is there a way to have root without unlocking the bootloader and installing a custom recovery?

My problem is that I don't the the factory image of my phone: 2.41.402.3 ((( So I don't want to touch the recovery yet....
I do not have much idea about the temp root but I don't believe you can root without a custom recovery.
HTC One 802w (M7CDUG)| S-OFF | HBOOT-2.27 | MaximusHD 1.0.2 | Soul 17 | WWE European Stockif i helped you, please don't say thank you, use THANKs button instead!

H377
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwetkprabhat View Post
I do not have much idea about the temp root but I don't believe you can root without a custom recovery.

Until I have a stock RUU for my deivce I don't think I dare to do anything with it... D

sspank
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, I hope that anyone can help me.. I have M7C_DUG* Device ID: HTC 802w*with hboot 2.27 and image 2.41.402.3 it's unlock and tampered but s-on. I want to install update 4.4 but with s-on I'm not able to install the update.. anyone can tell me a method for s-off with hboot 2.27? I have a cwm recovery installed! Thanks, sorry for my english I'm italian

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using XDA Premium 4 mobile app