FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[Q] Lumia 1020 newbie. Flashing question

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 31
 
By AcerExtensa, Member on 27th January 2014, 11:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello,
just got my Nokia Lumia 1020, have bought it on eBay and unfortunately it has Telekom branding. Can I update firmware to get this branding away.
it is not sim locked, just branded.

I have no idea at the moment about WP firmware updates and upgrades, but have already found what my phone isЮ
059T7B2 RM-875 VAR EU DE TELEKOM WHITE

Which newest firmware should I take and where can i get it(didn't found it here).
And is there firmware update tutorial?

Sorry for such a newbie questions, but It is my first WP8 phone.

Thank you in advance!
 
 
27th January 2014, 11:42 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
unbranding
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcerExtensa

Hello,
just got my Nokia Lumia 1020, have bought it on eBay and unfortunately it has Telekom branding. Can I update firmware to get this branding away.
it is not sim locked, just branded.

I have no idea at the moment about WP firmware updates and upgrades, but have already found what my phone isЮ
059T7B2 RM-875 VAR EU DE TELEKOM WHITE

Which newest firmware should I take and where can i get it(didn't found it here).
And is there firmware update tutorial?

Sorry for such a newbie questions, but It is my first WP8 phone.

Thank you in advance!

go to this thred http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2536357 it will help you.
you can choose some of firmware series RM-875
The Following User Says Thank You to drake316 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2014, 11:47 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Erfurt
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake316

go to this thred http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2536357 it will help you.
you can choose some of firmware series RM-875

Oh, thank you, I didn't saw link to download topic at the top...
19th February 2014, 12:53 PM |#4  
Khaagan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Abou Dabi & Dubaï
Thanks Meter: 1,340
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcerExtensa

Oh, thank you, I didn't saw link to download topic at the top...

You can flash your Nokia Lumia 1020 through this [How To] Download and flash all WP8 Nokia Lumia Stock ROM tutorial.

You'll need to know the Product Type and Product Code and I suggest you do the country, if you are German (based on information from your XDA profile), then I suggest you take:
Product Type: RM-875
Product Code: 059T2J3

Full description: 059T2J3 RM-875 VAR EURO DE CV BLACK
19th February 2014, 01:42 PM |#5  
Khaagan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Abou Dabi & Dubaï
Thanks Meter: 1,340
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanimi1

Hi,

Below mentioned link will help you.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2536357

or you can visit windows mobile websites or nokia lumia outlet.
thank you.

Your link is not valid.
19th February 2014, 03:52 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Erfurt
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaheiim

You can flash your Nokia Lumia 1020 through this [How To] Download and flash all WP8 Nokia Lumia Stock ROM tutorial.

You'll need to know the Product Type and Product Code and I suggest you do the country, if you are German (based on information from your XDA profile), then I suggest you take:
Product Type: RM-875
Product Code: 059T2J3

Full description: 059T2J3 RM-875 VAR EURO DE CV BLACK


Thanks anaheiim, but drake316 have already linked me to your thread, I have just didn't saw the link to Use [How To] Download and flash all Nokia Lumia Stock ROM. at the top of your thread
19th February 2014, 04:06 PM |#7  
Khaagan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Abou Dabi & Dubaï
Thanks Meter: 1,340
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanimi1

its a valid link my friend. did you try this link ?

Your link is not complete, so is not valid. See the screenshot in the attachments files...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran (6).png
Views:	74
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	2588765  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes