Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,888 Members 53,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Droid Razr XT912 stuck at M logo !URGENT HELP REQUIRED!

Tip us?

rmusman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Droid Razr XT912 stuck at M logo !URGENT HELP REQUIRED!

Dear all,

Sorry if i am posting it in a wrong section or i may be skipping same issue reported in any section.

Issue: I am using Droid Razr XT912 verizon, i mistakenly flashed a wrong ROM via safestrap on stock ROM section and now handset stays at M logo and then shows droid lying down with an open tummy with triangle. I know that my boot loader is locked i want precise details as mentioned below if anyone can help me with the exact details as i am at a place where is am short of Internet access and only have my droid Razr as a phone to use. My phone was rooted but now i am not sure if its rooted or no or which ROM should i flash in it should it be 2.3.6 or 4.1 (JB) <-- this was the last working ROM on my Droid Razr

1- It would be highly appreciated if anyone can share the bootloader unlocking procedure and flashing CWM recovery procedure along with CWM image file for my DROID RAZR XT912

Thanks in Advance
if you guys cannot paste direct links here i would request to send me private message or email on rmusman at gmail dot com
Using Motorola Droid Razr XT912 Verizon
HTC Sensation 4g
Samsung Galaxy Star Pro
Samsung GT-P3110
Samsung Galaxy Y
Samsung GT-P1000

dhacker29
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3417

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmusman View Post
Dear all,

Sorry if i am posting it in a wrong section or i may be skipping same issue reported in any section.

Issue: I am using Droid Razr XT912 verizon, i mistakenly flashed a wrong ROM via safestrap on stock ROM section and now handset stays at M logo and then shows droid lying down with an open tummy with triangle. I know that my boot loader is locked i want precise details as mentioned below if anyone can help me with the exact details as i am at a place where is am short of Internet access and only have my droid Razr as a phone to use. My phone was rooted but now i am not sure if its rooted or no or which ROM should i flash in it should it be 2.3.6 or 4.1 (JB) <-- this was the last working ROM on my Droid Razr

1- It would be highly appreciated if anyone can share the bootloader unlocking procedure and flashing CWM recovery procedure along with CWM image file for my DROID RAZR XT912

Thanks in Advance
if you guys cannot paste direct links here i would request to send me private message or email on rmusman at gmail dot com
If you were on in best bet is to download the fastboot fires and flash system.IMG and boot.img
Tags
stuck at motorola logo, xt912