Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,199 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cannot create a google account in cyanogenmod

Tip us?

akhilrajca
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Cannot create a google account in cyanogenmod

I installed CM11 in my galaxy grand duos GTi9082. Now I cant create a google account. There is no option to create a google account. I installed google play, but it closes as soon as it is opened. Same is the issue with gmail app. When i try to open freedom, it says "google account is needed to use this application". When i open in app purchase in the game Hack EX, it says "Problem setting up in app billing. Google play in app billing not supported in this device". I tried flashing gapps but it creates lot of bugs like "process.something.something" etc has stopped. When i press ok another error message pops up. I dont care if i dont have gapps... But i somehow want to create google account...
Please help
Also on an additional note, i cant change my rom... Due to many bugs in cm11, i wiped cache, dalvic cache and did a factory data reset and flashed with cm10.1. But after that it stays at samsung logo and doesnt boot....

amirTor
Old
Thanks Meter 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilrajca View Post
I installed CM11 in my galaxy grand duos GTi9082. Now I cant create a google account. There is no option to create a google account. I installed google play, but it closes as soon as it is opened. Same is the issue with gmail app. When i try to open freedom, it says "google account is needed to use this application". When i open in app purchase in the game Hack EX, it says "Problem setting up in app billing. Google play in app billing not supported in this device". I tried flashing gapps but it creates lot of bugs like "process.something.something" etc has stopped. When i press ok another error message pops up. I dont care if i dont have gapps... But i somehow want to create google account...
Please help
Also on an additional note, i cant change my rom... Due to many bugs in cm11, i wiped cache, dalvic cache and did a factory data reset and flashed with cm10.1. But after that it stays at samsung logo and doesnt boot....
In opposite direction- If you can't flash any other rom via CWM (BTW- make sure to use lastest CWM version available), try to flash official build using Odin.
-The gapps error can be result of wrong/outdated gapps package, try to flash the latest one (11): http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps
The Following User Says Thank You to amirTor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DeathNotice
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Ya jst install latest gapps it will definately solve ur google account problem
The Following User Says Thank You to DeathNotice For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]