5,605,311 Members 38,718 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to make screenshot of the s-view window?

Tip us?

anpho
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default [Q] How to make screenshot of the s-view window?

Hey I am sorry if this has been answered before but I can't seem to find an answer about it. I am trying to take a screenshot of the s-view window. Specifically of the s-view screen when I have an incoming call but I can't seem to manage it. To see the s-view window I have to have my s-cover closed so I cannot use either the home+power combination, or the s-pen air commands and palm swipe gesture to take the screenshot. Any help would be appreciated.
PS. I tried lifting the s-cover a bit so I can press the home and power buttons but it doesn't seem to work.

FeralFire
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by anpho View Post
Hey I am sorry if this has been answered before but I can't seem to find an answer about it. I am trying to take a screenshot of the s-view window. Specifically of the s-view screen when I have an incoming call but I can't seem to manage it. To see the s-view window I have to have my s-cover closed so I cannot use either the home+power combination, or the s-pen air commands and palm swipe gesture to take the screenshot. Any help would be appreciated.
PS. I tried lifting the s-cover a bit so I can press the home and power buttons but it doesn't seem to work.
Use this command in ADB. It will make a 'screenshot.png' file in your internal memory.

Code:
adb shell /system/bin/screencap -p /sdcard/screenshot.png
The Following User Says Thank You to FeralFire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]