Screen replacement

Search This thread

4xtos

Apr 12, 2012
Hi,
My screen has cracked, where can i buy a screen to replace?(i have someone who can replace it)

BlackStorm94

Apr 6, 2013
I have not found on the internet a new screen. I can not post links, so I'll write what I found on the internet.

On cellphones.ca

Question: Where to get new screen for my Motorola Moto G?

Answer: In case anyone else wants this information, if you go to Motorola'll be directed to the SBE repairs sbeglobalservice.com / uk /, who will charge £ 71.40 for an out of warranty repair screen.
I just bought a new Moto G. Does not Seem to be worth all the hassle for a replacement considering the phone's so cheap.

Question: If you have problems with the Motorola Moto G, where can you go for support, replacement or repairs?

Answer: Problems? That sucks! Sorry to hear. If your Motorola Moto G needs a little TLC, you have a couple options. Could you contact the store where you originally You Could Purchased the device or contact Motorola directly. Your eligibility for repair, replacement or support may depend on the warranty period remaining. Good luck!

4xtos

Apr 12, 2012
I have not found on the internet a new screen. I can not post links, so I'll write what I found on the internet.

On cellphones.ca

Question: Where to get new screen for my Motorola Moto G?

Answer: In case anyone else wants this information, if you go to Motorola'll be directed to the SBE repairs sbeglobalservice.com / uk /, who will charge £ 71.40 for an out of warranty repair screen.
I just bought a new Moto G. Does not Seem to be worth all the hassle for a replacement considering the phone's so cheap.

Question: If you have problems with the Motorola Moto G, where can you go for support, replacement or repairs?

Answer: Problems? That sucks! Sorry to hear. If your Motorola Moto G needs a little TLC, you have a couple options. Could you contact the store where you originally You Could Purchased the device or contact Motorola directly. Your eligibility for repair, replacement or support may depend on the warranty period remaining. Good luck!
:(
The phone is from UK but i live in israel
sending it to the UK, replace the screen and getting it back will cost like a new one

BlackStorm94

Apr 6, 2013
:(
The phone is from UK but i live in israel
sending it to the UK, replace the screen and getting it back will cost like a new one

I'm sorry :( but this is all I found. I live in Jordan and I have a problem similar to yours. You can try to register on the website of Motorola (forums.motorola . com/pages/home), then register your Moto G and open a new discussion, they could help you.

Last edited: