FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[REQUEST] Cm11 Wi-Fi and Signal on left side

6th February 2014, 08:17 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 498
 
More
Could anybody do this? I've tried following tutorials using both Ubuntu and windows and I can never get the system ui to compile again. I am willing to pay for it. Device I'm using is D800. Though I don't think it matters since its just a systemui edit

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Last edited by jcmaddox1; 6th February 2014 at 08:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jcmaddox1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
8th February 2014, 12:54 AM |#2  
trh1341's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MESA
Thanks Meter: 660
 
Donate to Me
More
+1^^^ what's up? Been a while since we talked on here!

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
8th February 2014, 12:56 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
You tried 7zip?

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th February 2014, 02:40 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 498
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trh1341

+1^^^ what's up? Been a while since we talked on here!

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Haha hey.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
8th February 2014, 02:41 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 498
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhshantanu1996

You tried 7zip?

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah - editing apks without decompiling generally doesn't work. I finally got it to recompile after I changed the status bar xml stuff, however, I was greeted by force closes galore.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
8th February 2014, 05:39 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 498
 
More
Mod close please, problem solved.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
8th February 2014, 05:18 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th February 2014, 07:47 PM |#8  
eqbirvin's Avatar
Member
Flag St Louis
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Question Wait!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmaddox1

Could anybody do this? I've tried following tutorials using both Ubuntu and windows and I can never get the system ui to compile again. I am willing to pay for it. Device I'm using is D800. Though I don't think it matters since its just a systemui edit

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

How did you end up doing it???!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes