Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 52,463 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Discussion] How have you mod'd your S4?

Tip us?

Lesorin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Discussion] How have you mod'd your S4?

I'm just wondering if we can get a general mod thread going. What are you guys running?

I'm on stock 4.3 Rogers firmware with bloatware removed and rooted. I have a ton of xposed framework, I'll edit them in later. Also check this link out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2341709

Lets get a discussion going on all the fun things you've done to your phone.

If this thread is unwanted of violates anything, moderator just delete it and PM me.
Current phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (Rogers Version)
Mods/ROM's/Tweaks:: Nothing yet :P
Old phone: Samsung Galaxy S Model SGH-T959W
Mods/ROM's/Tweaks: Completely wiped

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13664
As there are specific rom threads, along with individual mod threads, will shut this one down as there are already plenty of threads regarding this topic.

Threads like these turn into what rom is best arguments, and members are encouraged to try all the roms and setups to determine what is best for them.

As XDA is not a support site, members should read, study, download and flash (aka interact) in the specific rom threads in the development sections.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe