Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 44,291 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Update Supersu binary via cwm, phone stuck at samsung logo

Tip us?

CustomRomAddicts
Old
(Last edited by CustomRomAddicts; 19th February 2014 at 07:03 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Awesome! I did a quick research in Dr.ketan's thread and found this post " http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=6055 ".. You also gave me the same Advice .. So i disconnected and did as you guys suggested and now voila! Odin finished flashing the Firmware but i am facing a " Bootloop! "..

I also found out that this kernel " http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2252977 " is great for touchwiz based roms and gives great battery life!.. So is it ok now to flash the kernel without minding the " Bootloop "??..

UPDATE:- Fixed the bootloop by going into recovery and Factory reset & wipe cache.. Now it works!

nokiamodeln91
Old
Thanks Meter 2,679
For boot loop you need to boot into recovery and wipe data. Yes that kernel is good.. but you can also try this

CustomRomAddicts
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Oh my god! Thank you for the kernel link!.. Thanks a lot man!.. Between do you happen to know any TW based ROMs alive other than Arya MOD , ultimate Jellybean etc..??..

nokiamodeln91
Old
Thanks Meter 2,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_note View Post
Oh my god! Thank you for the kernel link!.. Thanks a lot man!.. Between do you happen to know any TW based ROMs alive other than Arya MOD , ultimate Jellybean etc..??..
I don't know may man.. Just Aryamod is the most recent one with new updates going in..
The Following User Says Thank You to nokiamodeln91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]