Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

does anyone know

7th February 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wichita Falls
Thanks Meter: 7

199 posts
More
How to do the background picture in the pull down bar? With out using a laptop as I don't have one. Or downloading a new ROM BC I like mine I'm using Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-07-11-57-09.png
Views:	48
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	2565000
7th February 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 62

551 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesCaywood

How to do the background picture in the pull down bar? With out using a laptop as I don't have one. Or downloading a new ROM BC I like mine I'm using Attachment 2565000

install an app called Xposed Installer then install another app called Xblast tools( this has many tweaks you can do to your phone). go into xposed installer and install the xblast tools from there and reboot. once you rebooted go to Xblast tools and go into notification panel and click on Notification Panel Bg and install any pic you want and reboot..and voila..

hope this helps
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coolwater22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wichita Falls

199 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwater22

install an app called Xposed Installer then install another app called Xblast tools( this has many tweaks you can do to your phone). go into xposed installer and install the xblast tools from there and reboot. once you rebooted go to Xblast tools and go into notification panel and click on Notification Panel Bg and install any pic you want and reboot..and voila..

hope this helps

Thanks
8th February 2014, 07:40 AM   |  #4  

551 posts
Quote:

Thanks

Np. Glad I could help. Let me know if u got any other questions ill try and help out or point u to the right place if I can!
11th February 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #5  
Flag Omaha
Thanks Meter: 11

40 posts
More
Quote:

Np. Glad I could help. Let me know if u got any other questions ill try and help out or point u to the right place if I can!

Thanks, will try now!
11th February 2014, 11:51 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wichita Falls

199 posts
More
Quote:

Dang this didn't work on my ROM
12th February 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #7  
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,079

4,811 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Dang this didn't work on my ROM

What rom? You installed xposed installer opened it clicked on framework and installed then rebooted installed xblast or gravitybox then opened xposed installer clicked modules and put a check next to the module then rebooted? If you did all that it should work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th February 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #8  

551 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

What rom? You installed xposed installer opened it clicked on framework and installed then rebooted installed xblast or gravitybox then opened xposed installer clicked modules and put a check next to the module then rebooted? If you did all that it should work.

Yeah what he said ^^^^..
19th February 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wichita Falls

199 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

Yep I did all that didn't work everything else did but the picture for back ground. I have ROM 4.1.2 reds I don't have a laptop to go to 4.2.2 to fix the WiFi networks issue

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread