Thread Closed

[Q] Accesing internal memory

19th February 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi everyone!, This is a great forum!

I will start saying thanks to everyone, I will be a briefly as possible.

I am trying to access other’s phone internal memory. The phone is protected with a password (it’s a GT-S6810L Samsung). I have physical access to the phone, I can open the SD and browse it, but I need to access internal memory…

The phone is not rooted, how can I access the victims internal memory? I have thought of some sort of an app that I could install on the SD without the victim’s noticing it, and be able to retrieve some files from it. Or be able to move a folder from internal to SD.

Ps: I want to access the victim’s internal memory to retrieve ‘whatsapp’ folder in order to prove a fraud I have underwent.
19th February 2014, 11:58 PM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,546

5,562 posts
More
You won't get any help with accessing the data of a "victim" on XDA. Thread closed.

Forum Rules.
Quote:

9. Don't get us into trouble.
Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

The Following User Says Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread