XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android 4.4 Cyanogenmod[GT-I8260]

Tip us?

afaquekhaja
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory(Greg) View Post
I just realised the cpu architecture is different,i have found a device with same cpu architecture and same res but its another vendor
Btw the device is ZTE Blade III Pro.If anyone is good at porting roms add me on skype or pm me.
Any update ?

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Fikret488
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Update will be either in March or April because on it for serious dev Omkar$ and he will do anything to the galaxy core has a lot of roms.

Sent from my GT - I8260 best smartphone ever

Fikret488
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Transmission of the text in its entirety: I contacted Samsung and asked a question regarding the update to version 4.4.2 KitKat. My question was: Will the update to version 4.4.2 only get GT I8262 users, or will be for GT I8260? Answer by Samsung: Dear update to version 4.4.2 users will get GT I8262 and GT I8260 users. I was told that the update follow the program Kies and Fota. So when we get a update all I hope I'm happy all of us who have GT I8260

Sent from my GT-I8260 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Fikret488 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nostalgius
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory(Greg) View Post
Hello guys,I am trying to port android4.4 kitkat Cyanogenmod release to galaxy core[GT-I8260].I think im gonna make it cuz the Samsung I9000 Galaxy S runs it and im taking the rom from there
are completly different between!
the most similar on hardware is the samsung galaxy s2 but that rom not work in our core

PD: please don't kill me for my bad english, im argentinian