Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 46,952 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help lg g2 boot loop!!!

Tip us?

Theboss1242
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Help lg g2 boot loop!!!

Hey guys I need your help. I got into a boot loop on my g2. I transferred the zip files to flash and g apps to my g2 as normal and the battery died in the process. A few minutes later I forgot about that and automatically booted into recovery and and saw the files there so i flashed. Not realizing that they were corrupt and I didnt make a backup!!!!
pLEASE HELP ME!! Its stucked on the LG logo then reboots!

G1_enthusiast
Old
Thanks Meter 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theboss1242 View Post
Hey guys I need your help. I got into a boot loop on my g2. I transferred the zip files to flash and g apps to my g2 as normal and the battery died in the process. A few minutes later I forgot about that and automatically booted into recovery and and saw the files there so i flashed. Not realizing that they were corrupt and I didnt make a backup!!!!
pLEASE HELP ME!! Its stucked on the LG logo then reboots!
download another rom, try to get into recovery the hard way (press vol down and power button till it restart, when the screen flash, let it go and repress vol down and power button, it should ask you for factory reset, just ignore it.) hook up your phone Push the new download to your phone /sdcard then flash away.
Phone
HTC Touch pro II ---> Tmobile G1 ---> HTC HD2 ---> Tmobile G2 --> Samsung galaxy S II --> Samsung galaxy S3--> Sony Xperia "Zed"--->HTC one M7(Thank God, dont ever own a Sony)--->LG G2--->HTC one M8

Tablet

Tmobile Slate -----------> Blackberry playbook --------> Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 ---------->Nexus 7 ---------------->Nexus 7 Second Gen ---------> Dell Venue 8 Pro

Theboss1242
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1_enthusiast View Post
download another rom, try to get into recovery the hard way (press vol down and power button till it restart, when the screen flash, let it go and repress vol down and power button, it should ask you for factory reset, just ignore it.) hook up your phone Push the new download to your phone /sdcard then flash away.
ok i plugged the usb but nothing happened! Im on that screen now

G1_enthusiast
Old
Thanks Meter 292
Quote:
ok i plugged the usb but nothing happened! Im on that screen now
You need to install the driver on your computer, install adb, use adb to push the files over.
Phone
HTC Touch pro II ---> Tmobile G1 ---> HTC HD2 ---> Tmobile G2 --> Samsung galaxy S II --> Samsung galaxy S3--> Sony Xperia "Zed"--->HTC one M7(Thank God, dont ever own a Sony)--->LG G2--->HTC one M8

Tablet

Tmobile Slate -----------> Blackberry playbook --------> Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 ---------->Nexus 7 ---------------->Nexus 7 Second Gen ---------> Dell Venue 8 Pro

Theboss1242
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1_enthusiast View Post
You need to install the driver on your computer, install adb, use adb to push the files over.
Ok i downloaded the android adk with adb , how do i go about doing it, Im newbie. Sorry to be bothering you too

Theboss1242
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
helllppp...

zekurosu
Old
Thanks Meter 349
try google search "adb commands"

http://developer.android.com/tools/help/adb.html

Evolution of my Android:-
Sammy SII < Note N7K < Note II < SIV < Note N9K5 < LG D802

Current ROM:-
AICP - 6.0 - KK 4.4.4_r2

G1_enthusiast
Old
Thanks Meter 292
Quote:
Ok i downloaded the android adk with adb , how do i go about doing it, Im newbie. Sorry to be bothering you too
no one gonna hold your hand through this, you need to do research. I havent install ADB in a year I dont remember everything.
Phone

Tablet

linjes
Old
Thanks Meter 39
You have to plug it into a USB 2.0 drive and manually select a driver from Google, it is on some page here but i'm sure you'll find it! If you have a microusb drive you can place the ROM on it and flash

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

id3210
Old
(Last edited by id3210; 20th February 2014 at 09:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
do you can enter recovery? what recovery do you have, cwm or twrp?
basically, if you enter recovery, just reflash your rom, that you already downloaded.