FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is Resulting in Failure, Please Help! [Kingo Failure]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
20th February 2014, 01:58 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
After attempting to root with Kingo, all that happens is that it goes through the first few steps, then my phone switches to "connected as media device" and Kingo says "waiting for device" as though it is no longer connected. My Note 3 automatically switches settings and does not allow for me to switch it back.

I know Kingo is frowned upon on XDA, but I know someone on here has to know what they're doing in terms of making it so my phone will just stick in installation mode rather than media device mode.

Thanks, XDA

PS. Please "Note" I am updated to 4.3, but I was under the understanding that Kingo could root a 4.3, MJ7 Note 3.
Last edited by jakichan77; 20th February 2014 at 02:02 AM. Reason: more info necessary
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread