Best Alarm App for Android?

There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock … more

Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more

Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Help lg g2 boot loop!!!

20th February 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Hey guys I need your help. I got into a boot loop on my g2. I transferred the zip files to flash and g apps to my g2 as normal and the battery died in the process. A few minutes later I forgot about that and automatically booted into recovery and and saw the files there so i flashed. Not realizing that they were corrupt and I didnt make a backup!!!!
pLEASE HELP ME!! Its stucked on the LG logo then reboots!
20th February 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 331
 
2,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theboss1242

Hey guys I need your help. I got into a boot loop on my g2. I transferred the zip files to flash and g apps to my g2 as normal and the battery died in the process. A few minutes later I forgot about that and automatically booted into recovery and and saw the files there so i flashed. Not realizing that they were corrupt and I didnt make a backup!!!!
pLEASE HELP ME!! Its stucked on the LG logo then reboots!

download another rom, try to get into recovery the hard way (press vol down and power button till it restart, when the screen flash, let it go and repress vol down and power button, it should ask you for factory reset, just ignore it.) hook up your phone Push the new download to your phone /sdcard then flash away.
20th February 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1_enthusiast

download another rom, try to get into recovery the hard way (press vol down and power button till it restart, when the screen flash, let it go and repress vol down and power button, it should ask you for factory reset, just ignore it.) hook up your phone Push the new download to your phone /sdcard then flash away.

ok i plugged the usb but nothing happened! Im on that screen now
20th February 2014, 02:08 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 331
 
2,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theboss1242

ok i plugged the usb but nothing happened! Im on that screen now

You need to install the driver on your computer, install adb, use adb to push the files over.
20th February 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1_enthusiast

You need to install the driver on your computer, install adb, use adb to push the files over.

Ok i downloaded the android adk with adb , how do i go about doing it, Im newbie. Sorry to be bothering you too
20th February 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
helllppp...
20th February 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #7  
zekurosu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 397
 
1,261 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
try google search "adb commands"

http://developer.android.com/tools/help/adb.html
20th February 2014, 05:38 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 331
 
2,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theboss1242

Ok i downloaded the android adk with adb , how do i go about doing it, Im newbie. Sorry to be bothering you too

no one gonna hold your hand through this, you need to do research. I havent install ADB in a year I dont remember everything.
20th February 2014, 09:21 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
You have to plug it into a USB 2.0 drive and manually select a driver from Google, it is on some page here but i'm sure you'll find it! If you have a microusb drive you can place the ROM on it and flash

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
do you can enter recovery? what recovery do you have, cwm or twrp?
basically, if you enter recovery, just reflash your rom, that you already downloaded.
Last edited by id3210; 20th February 2014 at 09:55 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes