XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lumia Black Flash !

Tip us?

Jazor28
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Lumia Black Flash !

I have a Lumia 920 with product code 059R2R6 , But still for this particular code there is no update . I want to update the phone with the black update using a different product code ! i want to use 059R075 which is for GB CV BLACK model . I have already downloaded it using Nokia Care suit . But when i goto flash using the recovery mode it gives a error massage saying "Unable to get the error message", What should i do ??

dxdy
Old
(Last edited by dxdy; 21st January 2014 at 12:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1624

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazor28 View Post
I have a Lumia 920 with product code 059R2R6 , But still for this particular code there is no update . I want to update the phone with the black update using a different product code ! i want to use 059R075 which is for GB CV BLACK model . I have already downloaded it using Nokia Care suit . But when i goto flash using the recovery mode it gives a error massage saying "Unable to get the error message", What should i do ??
you need Nokia Care Suite v2013.13.4.4 (dont upgrade to newer version because not work!!!) and usergroupsconfiguration.cfg file

all you have here
https://mega.co.nz/#!50JDnTwQ!CeHCgi...8jQg2lHBLAwr7g
or here http://www.4shared.com/file/rDUyVK-w...CareSuite.html

Installation:

1. First install Nokia Suite. Do not run after the installation is finished.

2. After Nokia Suite installs, copy and replace the usergroupsconfiguration.cfg file to C:\Program Files (x86)\NokiaNokia Care Suite\Product Support Tool For Store 5.0 if you’re running a 64-bit version of Windows. Or C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Product Support Tool For Store 5.0 if on 32-bit.

Running Nokia Suite and Downloading the firmware:

1. Open Nokia Suite. And select ‘Product Support Tool For Store 5.0′

2. When prompted, select ‘CareSuite External’ then hit ‘Sign-in’ button.

3. From the Menu, select Tools, then ‘Firmware Download’

4. Now enter the product code of your device, hit ‘Check Online’ button, to check the latest firmware version of your product code.

5. Then ‘tick’ ‘Optional Content Files and ‘Download’ to save your firmware.

6. Wait a few minutes for your files to download

7. You may now manually flash your Nokia device with the firmware you just downloaded.

TIP:
- Your firmware should be stored in the C:\Program\Data\Nokia\Packages\Products folder of your hard drive.
- If you need to download a different firmware version for the same product code, I suggest you wait for your first download to finish, save all the downloaded files in a marked folder, then proceed with your next download.

To flash phone use "Recovery"

Nokia Care Suite 5.0 v2013.13.4.4 Directions:
1. Launch Nokia Care Suite
2. Click the Product Support Tool for Store 5.0
3. Click File
4. Click Open Product
5. Choose RM-821
6. On the bottom left click Programming
7. Click Recovery
8. You should see the firmware you downloaded and copied earlier under the Properties field.
9. Click Start
10. The software will check the package contents, it will fail to find the phone, and ask you to reboot and give you a button to click retry.

Phone Directions:
1. Plug the phone into your PC
2. Hold the Volume Down and the Power button, click RETRY on the Product Support Tools Window
3. After you feel a vibration in the phone immediately release the Volume Down and the Power button and hold the Volume up button.
4. Continue to hold the volume up button, you will see the software say "Rebooting"
5. After about 15 seconds you will see a top NOKIA logo and the software will start flashing the phone.
HTC HD2 * download Pdaimatejam ROM's + radio's
WP7 ROM Install Tutorial v2.5
Battery saving tricks for HD2

Change Live account region - https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

Gmail/Google settings, sync and calendar under WP7.8

My devices: Nokia Lumia 920 developer unlocked, HTC HD2 (sold), Zenithink Z102 (sold), GoClever TAB T76 GPS TV (loaned )

I spent half my money on computers, smartphones, alcohol and girls... The other half I wasted. (modern version of W.C. Fields quote)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fs9
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Have any of you found Black to download on Nokia's servers yet? I checked this afternoon and there's nothing yet available for 059Q8T8 (CV BR Black), so it seems that the rollout is still pretty slow. When Amber came, Brazilian phones had it one week after, though OTA took much more to arrive.

Still, I can't decide whether I'll run the update manually or wait for the OTA. MS still has the crappiest backup routines I have ever seen. That makes me miss iOS for a second.

dxdy
Old
(Last edited by dxdy; 21st January 2014 at 06:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1624

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fs9 View Post
Have any of you found Black to download on Nokia's servers yet? I checked this afternoon and there's nothing yet available for 059Q8T8 (CV BR Black), so it seems that the rollout is still pretty slow. When Amber came, Brazilian phones had it one week after, though OTA took much more to arrive.

Still, I can't decide whether I'll run the update manually or wait for the OTA. MS still has the crappiest backup routines I have ever seen. That makes me miss iOS for a second.
here is black for costa rica versions
059T074: RM-821 VAR AMERICA CR KOLBI

you can check here availability in Latin America
http://www.nokia.com/global/support/...latin-america/
HTC HD2 * download Pdaimatejam ROM's + radio's
WP7 ROM Install Tutorial v2.5
Battery saving tricks for HD2

Change Live account region - https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

Gmail/Google settings, sync and calendar under WP7.8

My devices: Nokia Lumia 920 developer unlocked, HTC HD2 (sold), Zenithink Z102 (sold), GoClever TAB T76 GPS TV (loaned )

I spent half my money on computers, smartphones, alcohol and girls... The other half I wasted. (modern version of W.C. Fields quote)
The Following User Says Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anaheiim
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 618

DONATE TO ME
@dxdy

Why not do like this...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2515453

Please, press the THANKS Bouton or make a PayPal Donation, if you are happy or if I have helped you.

fs9
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Oh, but I tried that, anaheiim. Actually, my current firmware has been installed using NSU. It's just not available yet, according to the link dxdy posted. This is accurate with what I get when I tell NCS to fetch available firmwares. The latest for my product code is still .2001.

bubamacko
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey, i want to download the country variant for Argentina.
How can i do this? Where do i get the product code?