Logitech UE9000

Search This thread

Room7

Nov 29, 2007
I got theses headphones, paired the bluetooth but cant hear anything. With a little bit of research it looks like the problem is the S4 doesnt have apt-x. I have root, I3777, MK2. Is there any workaround?

janosek

Nov 16, 2012
I got theses headphones, paired the bluetooth but cant hear anything. With a little bit of research it looks like the problem is the S4 doesnt have apt-x. I have root, I3777, MK2. Is there any workaround?

Hello,

I have the same problem. Its not that the S4 doesn't have APT-X, its that the APT-X implementations on the UE 9000 and S4 are incompatible. There is no way to disable APT-X and use A2DP in Samsung Touchwiz. The only way I was able to get around this is to install Cyanogenmod which does not have APT-X. In fact, I tried an APT-X hack for Cyanogenmod and it broke the bluetooth connection between the UE 9000 and S4 the same as Samsung Touchwiz.

I have an SGH-M919V
It is tested *NOT* working on M919VVLUFNB5 stock Samsung Android (4.4.2)

Hope this helps. I have been in contact with CSR, the IP owners of APT-X, and they said they will look into it, but I am not optimistic there will be a fix.