FORUMS

3D Printable Mobile Microscope? Nexus 7 Discontinued – XDA TV

The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and … more

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Return to Stock

18th February 2014, 06:55 PM |#1  
thayl0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
Donate to Me
More
Is it possible to relock bootloader..son and ruu

I can't find nothing. I need to get help from verizon because my id on my phone doesn't match up with whats on my account.

Edit: I found a RUU I just need something to lock my bootloader... I used rumrunner. I was looking at a tool kit not sure if its going to lock it though
Last edited by thayl0; 18th February 2014 at 07:21 PM.
 
 
18th February 2014, 07:51 PM |#2  
neodiver's Avatar
Member
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thayl0

Is it possible to relock bootloader..son and ruu

I can't find nothing. I need to get help from verizon because my id on my phone doesn't match up with whats on my account.

Edit: I found a RUU I just need something to lock my bootloader... I used rumrunner. I was looking at a tool kit not sure if its going to lock it though

Dunno if you've already tried this...

Copied from rumrunner s-off guide:

All credit goes to scotty1223.

a. Follow this OP to lock your bootloader. : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2540004

Good luck!
19th February 2014, 02:47 AM |#3  
thayl0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodiver

Dunno if you've already tried this...

Copied from rumrunner s-off guide:

All credit goes to scotty1223.

a. Follow this OP to lock your bootloader. : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2540004

Good luck!

The page doesn't load.
19th February 2014, 03:27 AM |#4  
neodiver's Avatar
Member
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Sorry brother, I must have cut off link. Let's try again

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2540004
19th February 2014, 06:48 AM |#5  
thayl0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodiver

Sorry brother, I must have cut off link. Let's try again

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2540004

Thank you. I'll check it out when I get home. I domy know how I messed that thread.

Also do you know if this will give me son also?

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by thayl0; 19th February 2014 at 06:54 AM.
20th February 2014, 12:09 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 340
 
More
If you are not returning the phone and its verizon you probably can just flash the boot in santods thread to make it show as s-on and not tampered. Definitely dont s-on for real with verizon as you never know what they are going to do to close that option up (ie 4.4). You dont have to be s-on for an ruu unless it is encrypted. Either way the decrypted is readily available.
20th February 2014, 06:56 AM |#7  
thayl0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggity Janx

If you are not returning the phone and its verizon you probably can just flash the boot in santods thread to make it show as s-on and not tampered. Definitely dont s-on for real with verizon as you never know what they are going to do to close that option up (ie 4.4). You dont have to be s-on for an ruu unless it is encrypted. Either way the decrypted is readily available.

I no longer need to lock it. Thanks guys

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes