Post Reply

[Post Your Screenies]

OP abhinav2hd

20th February 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #1  
abhinav2hd's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Thanks Meter: 835
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Hey Guys, Post Some Screenshots from Your Device here.
Try to Include Name of Launcher and other Enhancements you Using.
It will Help Some Other Users to Make their Device Beautifull.
Here's few from My Q700,
I am Using Nova Launcher 2.3 with Xposed And Gravitybox.


Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-21-00-34-11.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	2591008 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-21-00-34-20.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	2591009
Last edited by abhinav2hd; 20th February 2014 at 07:11 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to abhinav2hd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #2  
A N D Y's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heaven
Thanks Meter: 848
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Angry
BIT OFF TOPIC
From My Xolo A700, with Note 3 UI on ICS

Launcher Name: TouchWiz Nature UX
No other enhancements, Transparent Status Bar


Screenshots:
Click image for larger version

Name:	1780676_365600240247042_855334226_n.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	2590066 Click image for larger version

Name:	1958332_365600836913649_1950512185_n.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	2590067 Click image for larger version

Name:	1507907_365600313580368_182888885_n.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	2590068
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A N D Y For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2014, 08:36 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by A N D Y

BIT OFF TOPIC
From My Xolo A700, with Note 3 UI on ICS

Launcher Name: TouchWiz Nature UX
No other enhancements, Transparent Status Bar


Screenshots:
Attachment 2590066 Attachment 2590067 Attachment 2590068

Bro can u pls give d link to ur launcher??
20th February 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #4  
A N D Y's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heaven
Thanks Meter: 848
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by lit_n_lite

Bro can u pls give d link to ur launcher??

Here You Go!
I've attached the odexed version!
Attached Files
File Type: rar SecLauncher2.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.80 MB, 34 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A N D Y For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by A N D Y

Here You Go!
I've attached the odexed version!

Bro does it work on jelly bean? I copied it to system/app and changed the permissions also but i dont get the option to choose the launcher.

Please help
20th February 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #6  
A N D Y's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heaven
Thanks Meter: 848
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lit_n_lite

Bro does it work on jelly bean? I copied it to system/app and changed the permissions also but i dont get the option to choose the launcher.

Please help

May be BadgeProvider Issue!
Get from Attachments

push into system and change permission

Sent From GT-19505 using Tapatalk Premium
Attached Files
File Type: zip BadgeProvider.zip - [Click for QR Code] (11.2 KB, 9 views)
20th February 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by A N D Y

May be BadgeProvider Issue!
Get from Attachments

push into system and change permission

Sent From GT-19505 using Tapatalk Premium

did dat as well still doesnt work

what can b done now??
20th February 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #8  
A N D Y's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heaven
Thanks Meter: 848
 
357 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by lit_n_lite

did dat as well still doesnt work

what can b done now??

So Here You Take!
I made a flashable zip
Deodexed the apps too...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Note3-Launcher-RohanTaneja.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.08 MB, 26 views)
20th February 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by A N D Y

So Here You Take!
I made a flashable zip
Deodexed the apps too...

the zip works and shows the popup to select the launcher but when i select touchwiz launcher it gives force close
20th February 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #10  
abhinav2hd's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Thanks Meter: 835
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lit_n_lite

the zip works and shows the popup to select the launcher but when i select touchwiz launcher it gives force close

I have a Working Flashable Zip Of Galaxy S4 Launcher, reply if you want it.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to abhinav2hd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes