Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,935 Members 52,748 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HDC Beloved honey [the truth]

Tip us?

prox32
Old
(Last edited by prox32; 12th January 2014 at 04:21 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up HDC Beloved honey [the truth]

After carefully taking my phone apart which is linked below I can confirm that this phone is only sporting a single quad core processor running at 1.3ghz and not 2 quad core processors, also this phone has a 720p IPS display with 2gb of ram and 4gb ROM the WiFi as far as I can tell supports b, g and N as the speeds achieved through the active WiFi connection are not possible on a b/g chip.

I would like to point out that "fastcard tech" has been advertising this falsely as a 2 processor phone which would have a much better benchmark anyway, but I had yo know so I opened her up and found out for myself. Hope this helps anyone else who is as curious as me !

Please note that there were some parts of the phone I could not access but there was nothing to suggest 2 processors.

http://hdcmobile.com/hdc-beloved-honey.html

p1natic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
props to you man. thanks for the heads up.
but do you have picture to further strengthen your confirmation?
please post it here . thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prox32 View Post
After carefully taking my phone apart which is linked below I can confirm that this phone is only sporting a single quad core processor running at 1.3ghz and not 2 quad core processors, also this phone has a 720p IPS display with 2gb of ram and 4gb ROM the WiFi as far as I can tell supports b, g and N as the speeds achieved through the active WiFi connection are not possible on a b/g chip.

I would like to point out that "fastcard tech" has been advertising this falsely as a 2 processor phone which would have a much better benchmark anyway, but I had yo know so I opened her up and found out for myself. Hope this helps anyone else who is as curious as me !

Please note that there were some parts of the phone I could not access but there was nothing to suggest 2 processors.

http://hdcmobile.com/hdc-beloved-honey.html