Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] danvdh - S4 Google Edition - S view not working

Tip us?

raphaelmro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] danvdh - S4 Google Edition - S view not working

Hey guys, that's my first thread and comment here. I've installed the danvdh Google Edition ROM, which I'm liking to use it. Congratulations for the dev.

The unique problem is the caller view Id, is not showing It on my flip cover screen(the time is ok). Does I have to do any step to make it work?

Thanks

raphaelmro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
anyone?

AnaMajhol
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphaelmro View Post
anyone?
Hi..
It's a problem in all GE 4.4 roms.. Idk if google removed S-View caller id from 4.4.. Anyways you can always try GE 4.3 which supports it

whyskins
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Hey guys, that's my first thread and comment here. I've installed the danvdh Google Edition ROM, which I'm liking to use it. Congratulations for the dev.

The unique problem is the caller view Id, is not showing It on my flip cover screen(the time is ok). Does I have to do any step to make it work?

Thanks
ME 2

11calcal
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:

Thanks
Use exposed & download a module called "s view all the covers" I'm using it on bobcat google edition & works fine
If not you can use this app called hallmonitor ?
Attached Files
File Type: apk org.durka.hallmonitor_3.apk - [Click for QR Code] (256.0 KB, 11 views)