Looking for best screen protector of Note III

Tip us?

ishon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Looking for best screen protector of Note III

Hello everyone,
Actually I'm looking for a screen protector for Galaxy Note III. I want screen protector which in glossy. Anyone there who used any screen protector for Galaxy Note III? Please suggest me, It'll be better if you give me the link of Ebay or Amazan for details. I want to buy the best one, so I need suggestion from experts.

Keyboards
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Picked up this and have had great results.

Incredible
Galaxy Nexus
Galaxy Note 3

dongarritas
Old
Thanks Meter 37
[QUOTE=ishon;50468920]Hello everyone,
Actually I'm looking for a screen protector for Galaxy Note III. I want screen protector which in glossy. Anyone there who used any screen protector for Galaxy Note III? Please suggest me, It'll be better if you give me the link of Ebay or Amazan for details. I want to buy the best one, so I need suggestion from experts.[/QUOTE

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ken%20note%203
Nillken tempered glass is not only superior burst-wise, it has the same feel as the original screen, since it is glass. It is 2-3 times tougher than "ballistic polymer" skins, and will fit inside Otterbox, if you remove the crap plastic protector, AND all of the glue that held it in. I work construction, and have been using for 2 weeks with no problems. Good luck!

lilhectord
Old
Thanks Meter 21
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FDMNGD8/..._h9wbtb0BJBHMR bought this one. Got it today and dropped my phone on gravel, concrete, carpet, and it is still in tact and clear as ever. This is my first tempered glass and I love it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

MACHEK
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishon View Post
Hello everyone,
Actually I'm looking for a screen protector for Galaxy Note III. I want screen protector which in glossy. Anyone there who used any screen protector for Galaxy Note III? Please suggest me, It'll be better if you give me the link of Ebay or Amazan for details. I want to buy the best one, so I need suggestion from experts.
No offense but if you spent a few minutes reading through the multitude of topics here you will find exactly what you are looking for. There's probably over 100 pages of screen protectors mentioned with pictures and user reviews.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to MACHEK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

realman21
Old
(Last edited by realman21; 20th February 2014 at 03:54 AM.) Reason: wrong post
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishon View Post
Hello everyone,

I got this one from GEARMAXX in eBay

come with 2 pcs protectors and everything.

Sardonik
Old
Thanks Meter 8
After pouring over the lengthy Note 3 Tempered Screen Guard thread a while back, I ended up with a glass protector from sam-shop-international on ebay which was recommended by another XDA user. I've been very pleased with the product and it was a steal at $7.65.

Unfortunately, the original purchase link posted in that thread is no longer valid. The URL below appears to be the same product by the same seller at approx the same price (actually a little less than a dollar cheaper). For $7, it's probably worth a shot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tempered-Gla...item58aa0d4401

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7284

DONATE TO ME
There are already threads for this, please search before posting.

Thread closed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe