How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Looking for best screen protector of Note III

OP ishon

19th February 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag taipei
Thanks Meter: 8

16 posts
Hello everyone,
Actually I'm looking for a screen protector for Galaxy Note III. I want screen protector which in glossy. Anyone there who used any screen protector for Galaxy Note III? Please suggest me, It'll be better if you give me the link of Ebay or Amazan for details. I want to buy the best one, so I need suggestion from experts.
20th February 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 10

180 posts
More
Picked up this and have had great results.
20th February 2014, 03:36 AM   |  #3  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 47

104 posts
More
Thumbs up
[QUOTE=ishon;50468920]Hello everyone,
Actually I'm looking for a screen protector for Galaxy Note III. I want screen protector which in glossy. Anyone there who used any screen protector for Galaxy Note III? Please suggest me, It'll be better if you give me the link of Ebay or Amazan for details. I want to buy the best one, so I need suggestion from experts.[/QUOTE

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ken%20note%203
Nillken tempered glass is not only superior burst-wise, it has the same feel as the original screen, since it is glass. It is 2-3 times tougher than "ballistic polymer" skins, and will fit inside Otterbox, if you remove the crap plastic protector, AND all of the glue that held it in. I work construction, and have been using for 2 weeks with no problems. Good luck!
20th February 2014, 04:10 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 23

83 posts
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FDMNGD8/..._h9wbtb0BJBHMR bought this one. Got it today and dropped my phone on gravel, concrete, carpet, and it is still in tact and clear as ever. This is my first tempered glass and I love it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
20th February 2014, 04:16 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 47

297 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishon

Hello everyone,
Actually I'm looking for a screen protector for Galaxy Note III. I want screen protector which in glossy. Anyone there who used any screen protector for Galaxy Note III? Please suggest me, It'll be better if you give me the link of Ebay or Amazan for details. I want to buy the best one, so I need suggestion from experts.

No offense but if you spent a few minutes reading through the multitude of topics here you will find exactly what you are looking for. There's probably over 100 pages of screen protectors mentioned with pictures and user reviews.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to MACHEK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 3

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishon

Hello everyone,

I got this one from GEARMAXX in eBay

come with 2 pcs protectors and everything.
Last edited by realman21; 20th February 2014 at 04:54 AM. Reason: wrong post
20th February 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 8

82 posts
After pouring over the lengthy Note 3 Tempered Screen Guard thread a while back, I ended up with a glass protector from sam-shop-international on ebay which was recommended by another XDA user. I've been very pleased with the product and it was a steal at $7.65.

Unfortunately, the original purchase link posted in that thread is no longer valid. The URL below appears to be the same product by the same seller at approx the same price (actually a little less than a dollar cheaper). For $7, it's probably worth a shot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tempered-Gla...item58aa0d4401
20th February 2014, 10:21 AM   |  #8  
Forum Moderator
Flag Cheshire
Thanks Meter: 8,274

8,122 posts
Donate to Me
More
There are already threads for this, please search before posting.

Thread closed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread