I Replaced my MicroSD 8GB Class for with V-GEN 8GB
Then sometimes the SD card unmounts itself.. What the Problem of this one?
Sent from my GT-S7270 using tapatalk
Do this (in the given order):-
1) Switch off your phone. Take out your sd card (I'm talking about the new one. Forget the old one) and connect it to pc.
2) Backup your contents to pc.
3) Format your sd card (do not used quick format).
4) (ignore if your not rooted) go to recovery. Wipe and re flash your ROM.
5) (ignore if your rooted) go to bootloader (switch off your phone. Press and hold the volume down button and press the power button) and select factory reset (use volume keys to select and power button to execute).
6) Restore the contents of your sd card from pc. Switch off your phone and insert your card.
This will definitely fix your problem if it's a software problem. In case of a hardware one, you'll have to send it to service centre.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|