FORUMS

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

[REQ] Android Kitkat Camera in LG G2 [no root]

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By vec7ors, Junior Member on 6th January 2014, 04:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello guys,

I am new here so wanted to know if there is a working Android Kitkat Camera APK for a non root LG G2.
Photosphere in LG G2 Stock Camera is not that good for me and I wanted to make use of the Camera app used by Nexus 5.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, i'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
iamvectorious
 
 
7th January 2014, 02:03 AM |#2  
jadengore's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
No.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app
7th January 2014, 02:55 AM |#3  
Chaaqoti's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago,IL
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Have you tried focal from the play store?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
8th January 2014, 05:45 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Gallneukirchen
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadengore

No.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

better sayin nothing than giving stupid answers.
The Following User Says Thank You to GeneralSmart For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2014, 01:39 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vec7ors

Hello guys,

I am new here so wanted to know if there is a working Android Kitkat Camera APK for a non root LG G2.
Photosphere in LG G2 Stock Camera is not that good for me and I wanted to make use of the Camera app used by Nexus 5.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, i'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
iamvectorious

Try snap cam HDR

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...%3Dsnap+camera

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
18th February 2014, 12:42 AM |#6  
itworks78's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
ProCapture is pretty good.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ocapture&hl=en
19th February 2014, 08:05 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Similar question except on ROOTED phone.

I'm running AOKP Nightly from 2/8/14, but the camera options only let me adjust to 8MP which seems kind of a waste on a 13MP camera. Any suggestions on fixing this (app or instructions on flashing apk)?

Thanks in advance
20th February 2014, 11:31 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Learnerspermit

Similar question except on ROOTED phone.

I'm running AOKP Nightly from 2/8/14, but the camera options only let me adjust to 8MP which seems kind of a waste on a 13MP camera. Any suggestions on fixing this (app or instructions on flashing apk)?

Thanks in advance

do you check camera mods in /dev ? dont sure if it support AOKP, but you have to check ...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes